Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Looks like Grommet fixed chat for us::bigsmile: Check it out please and let us know

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Jim,
Live chat was OK last night but there is no link on the web site this morning. Hope you can fix it for tonight Jim.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

goffer

Free Member
Mar 15, 2010
weymouth sunny dorset
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
2 but tugged for 10
Chat may be repaired but how come I keep getting wrong password when i try to enter not having much success with any log in procedures Help

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Chat is working for me, the link is on the lefthand side of the HOME page.
you will get a password error if you try to log in with and incorrect password. This can be caused by having the caps lock on as the password is case dependant.
some people are having log on problems there is no doubt of that. The reason for this is information on your computor left over from use on the old server. I am sure there is a set way to sort this out. Jim recommended flushing the DNS, of you google that you will get instructions on how to do it for your operating system.
You can also try clearing your Cache, temp internet files, history, cookies etc and rebooting. as long as you can get into the main site and shown as a funster then you are logged in and should be able to access chat.
try this link
Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back