Census 2021 - Fun fun fun!!! (1 Viewer)

Apr 11, 2017
Earby, Lancashire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autocruse Select 144
Exp
started Oct. 2016
If it’s so important and it gives them so much information etc, how come they cannot ever get the illegal immigrants and how can they have not known who was here for the wind rush saga. May be they don’t take much notice of it or there is more in the country than on the census.
In answer to your question, as an ONS data checker last time, people lie.

scally

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 15, 2010
essex and lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Eldiss Autoquest 320
Exp
since 1998
What an expensive exersise. When I did it in 91 you had a bit of training for a day, given a bunch of forms and associated papers and a block of addresses. In the next day you had to deliver a form etc to every address. Three or four days after the due dat you had to go round and collect all the completed forms and help the unsure to fill them. You did a second visit to thise who were not in at the first visit. The very few addresses where you could not collect for any reason were passed back to organisers for serious follow up.

This year , post or on line. A week after posting I had a follow up by person in special hi-vis waistcoat with special printed satchel. Then the following day a letter with a code heavily reminding me that I must complete the form by law. Reminding me I could do it on line and save paper and taxpayers money. Both of these reminders were unneccessary as I had posted a week before.

I do wonder sometime how theses ecconomics are worked out does seem a lot more costly now

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back