Cello TV (1 Viewer)

Aug 11, 2016
ipswich
Funster No
MH
Not sure
Exp
1 year
At the end of June last year we bought a 22" Cello tv and at the beginning of July this year the cd got stuck so I removed the back and freed it but after a couple of plays it lost sound. It was 10 days out of guarantee so I phoned Cello to enquire where I should send it for repair. I told them the guarantee had expired and I simply wanted it repaired and to send me an invoice when it was ready. The lovely Rachel that I spoke to said they would collect the tv and repair it under guarantee. It was picked up 3 days later on friday and the following thursday I received a message from the couriers it would be delivered next day. One week from broke to fixed and returned. I cannot commend Cello strongly enough for their customer services. They are so polite and helpful it was a pleasure to deal with them.

Apr 30, 2015
Uk
Funster No
MH
A/S Clubman
I love a story with a happy ending, good to know there are still great companies out there ?.

Robmac

Free Member
Jun 13, 2012
Wyboston, Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
Renault Master self build
Exp
On second van now since 2012
Customer service ain't quite dead yet.

Most refreshing.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
At the end of June last year we bought a 22" Cello tv and at the beginning of July this year the cd got stuck so I removed the back and freed it but after a couple of plays it lost sound. It was 10 days out of guarantee so I phoned Cello to enquire where I should send it for repair. I told them the guarantee had expired and I simply wanted it repaired and to send me an invoice when it was ready. The lovely Rachel that I spoke to said they would collect the tv and repair it under guarantee. It was picked up 3 days later on friday and the following thursday I received a message from the couriers it would be delivered next day. One week from broke to fixed and returned. I cannot commend Cello strongly enough for their customer services. They are so polite and helpful it was a pleasure to deal with them.
Compare that to the Avtex joke they call service ,,,, Just because they collect it they think its great service... but are rigid on warranty and expensive on repairs.
I did swear we would never have another Avtex, having had one break on the day the warranty expired ( £120 bill ) and one two weeks out of warranty ( £120 but told them to keep the bloody thing ) Our Cello lasted 5 years ( and would proly still be alright if we had not had a VERY close lightning strike that took out the van control panel, the settings of the Oyster and sadly the tuner in the Cello )
We wanted a 32" and Avtex were the only people doing one at the time, so after everything we have still ended up with one.
Now 18 months old so expect it to go pop sometime soon

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back