• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD CELLO Traveller 22" RECHARGEABLE LED TV 240v & 12v Freeview HD Satellite Tuner (1 Viewer)

Mar 16, 2016
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer S520
This 22" FREEVIEW & SATELLITE LED TV is the latest introduction designed with the traveller in mind.

cello4.jpg

It has 3 power options. Domestic 240v & Travel 12v power options are complimented by a built in rechargeable battery that can power the TV for up to 10 hours and charges in as little as 2 hours. You can charge the battery from the mains or from the 12v leads provided so you can charge while you drive or before you leave. Featuring Freeview HD Channels and built in Satellite Tuner this TV also benefits from the HDMI input for consoles etc as well as 2 x USB ports for playing Media Files and recording live Digital TV.

cello3.jpg

To add to the versatility and functionality of this TV it also comes with 2 high efficiency LED lamps that can be powered from the TV's 12v out sockets (x2) and it has 2 additional USB's to charge mobile phones or similar from the TV. The TV comes with a partly charged battery and high gain aerial so its plug and play straight from the box, everything you need is inside including the screwdriver to attach the feet and battery cover. To enjoy Free to Air satellite channels at home or abroad just add a dish. With power saving modes and battery life indicators available on screen this TV is very well thought out and exceptionally functional in many environments.If you are looking for a compact TV for your caravan, boat, motor home or for a TV when you are camping, fishing etc then this TV is a must have.
This TV was only purchased 11th Sep but I've now changed my motorhome and it doesnt fit the space provided. Cost new £249. We've only used it over one weekend and it comes in it's original packing.

I'd like £200

cello1.jpg

cello5.jpg

Pete

Dec 23, 2014
South Somerset
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line I 50
Exp
Since 2009
Just checked online and found a new unit is being sold for around £150

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Tykatem
Mar 16, 2016
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer S520
QUOTE="Dorset Diver, post: 2550256, member: 34546"]Just checked online and found a new unit is being sold for around £150[/QUOTE]

Is that for the same as the one I'm selling? or is it the Cello 22" C22230F Traveller? As that one is NOT rechargeable!

Pete

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back