Free Member
Jul 3, 2012
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Eldis Autoquest
Exp
First
Following on from my previous thread I've now purchased a traveller have to agree with all the comments lovely picture.

I have however a question, Channel allocation ??.

Following the manual it suggests that you can reorder the channels by pressing the yello button moving the channel blah blah. This is not the case I've spoken to the tech support guys and they confirmed this is not possible on satellite channels. However you can send to the fav page.

My question is can you then order the channels in the favourite section rather than being all over the show ?

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
You will have a favourites button (fav) on your remote, you would press that rather than channel.

That said, most people just either get used to the channel numbers they like - or they rescan in good weather, which usually puts them in some semblance of good order.

Pikey Pete

Free Member
May 25, 2008
o
Funster No
MH
o
Exp
Following on from my previous thread I've now purchased a traveller have to agree with all the comments lovely picture.

I have however a question, Channel allocation ??.

Following the manual it suggests that you can reorder the channels by pressing the yello button moving the channel blah blah. This is not the case I've spoken to the tech support guys and they confirmed this is not possible on satellite channels. However you can send to the fav page.

My question is can you then order the channels in the favourite section rather than being all over the show ?

With all the Freesat boxes I've had, you can put the channels in Favourites, in your desired order.

Pete:Cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back