CCC Sites 2014 - fickle pricing (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
maz

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
I am not sure what is up with CCC nowadays - I think they are trying to change from 'the friendly club' to a less than friendly club. That said, there are more CLs around with them than others.

I know a woman who has a CCC site, and [HI]every time they inspect they really hassle her to put her prices up from her £8-10 a night to £25 a night.[/HI] They do so every year, and the last time she was near to tears after they had left as she felt under so much pressure. Last I heard she was considering closing the site due to this 'bullying' as she calls it. That will be another good value site gone. I don't know what has got into them, but they are at risk of losing their USP.

I've heard this from other people too. Presumably they do it to make the Club Sites look better value for money ............

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
But I don't get that...surely if the site is hers then she could just opt out of being CCC and continue?....

The club applying pressure on CS owners to increase their prices sounds a serious concern. But no the owners probably can't go it alone. They operate under the C&CC 'exemption certificate' and thus avoid the need for formal planning permission and no doubt other bureaucracy. :Angry:

Mike

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back