Free Member
Jan 10, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
since 2009
As anyone used the camping and caravan club for their motorhome insurance?
My insurance is up for renewal so been doing the round for prices and they have come out a couple of hundred pounds cheaper than other quotes
Any feed back would be welcome

Thanks
billy

Allanm

Free Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987
Yes, me. They were the best price by far and I also got their Club Secure approved tracker ( Appello Geo) from them at a reduced rate.
Couldn't be more helpful, but have never claimed so don't know that side of it.
Allan

Wickolad

Free Member
Sep 10, 2013
Wickersley
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie to MH, 20yrs+ Caravanning.
Hi Billy,
Likewise, I tried a number of insurance companies and CCC came out nearly £200 cheaper, the excess was reasonable as well. I took them up on it and so far so good.
I've heard it said that its only when you need to make a claim do you find out the real quality of an insurance company.
Touch wood.........:thumb:
Lance

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

daisy mae

Free Member
Mar 12, 2013
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C class Coachbuilt
Exp
I`m a newbie, now 1 year
Yes, highly recommended, had to make a claim when we had the hail stones, caravan was a write off, had new for old, they paid out the full price what was paid for caravan less the £100 excess, only stipulation was, had to buy a new caravan otherwise it would have been market value if was packing up caravanning, if buying second hand would only have got the price of that, so went for a new one, although had to put a little to it as prices had risen in 6 years.
Superb service, like someone said, you don`t know how good they are until you need to make a claim.

brynric

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2009
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Pilote G600
Exp
I've just changed mine to CCC because it was cheaper. It also had more flexibility over annual mileage.
However my old insurance included a better deal on overseas breakdown. But with the money I save I can sort out a separate arrangement.
When I had a caravan I used CCC and I was always pleased with them then.

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
Also use CCC and also found more than £200 cheapere than other quotes.

Using this Insurance also entitled us to discount on the "Arrival" breakdown service with full European cover.

Fortunately, have not had to make a claim but if this gale continues tonight that might change !

:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back