CAUGHT IN THE LONDON LOW EMISSION Zone (1 Viewer)

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Sorry to hear you have had this huge bill on your return home after your wonderful travels
Never ignore the bill,
phone up and speak to someone always get their name and log the time and date of conversation.
Always stay calm and polite ( even though you want to swear !)
Keep proof you were out of the country so couldn’t pay as you were unaware of the original notice.
Always keep notes as it will be recorded ( they tell you this on s long message !)
I do hope it works out and you don’t have to pay the full amount.
We were that paranoid about getting caught we checked with the CMC site wardens onnthe CrystalPalace site they weren’t allowed to advice so phoned the appropriate number and were told we were ok but I have still kept his name time and date just in case.
Good luck! And let us know

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
If you have to go in , dirty over the number plates so they cannot be read????????????????? Or do as I had to buy a Euro 6 but even then I had to register it as compliant as it was NOT AUTOMATICALLY DONE. I had a row with them over that as it was not on the list therefore due a fine. Check the list everybody.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
These huge fines for lez and parking and other stuff are getting compleatly out of hand now, £1500 might be more than some people have in the world just for driving on the same road that you didn't get fined on ten yards back, where will it all end?
Same with bus lanes , what harm is done if you get in one by mistake and don't hold anyone up.
These should be public roads not having to look what you are going to get fined for next.
Thank god we live where such things are unheard of(y)
All these rules are made up by people just to fine other people, where the hell do they make them up.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hang On !!!!!
Queeny say's in my Pasaporti "HRH DEMANDS Im to be allowed to travel without Let or Hindrance":doh:

Nov 8, 2015
Rakitnika, Varna, Bulgaria
Funster No
MH
Damon Daybreak RV
Exp
Now in fifth year and with American RV
Only in the rest of the world Geo, in Queensland you are subject to fines :LOL:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun