• Do you need a house sitter? Are you a house sitter? Use this forum to hook up with each other and arrange house-sitting and pet care etc.  MotorhomeFun takes no responsibility for any aspect of the house sit and only provides this forum as a way of introduction. Vetting and due diligence is the responsibility of the individual.  You are advised to use a formal agreement an example of which can be found here

HOUSE OWNERS
    Tell us roughly where you are, the dates you require, what you are looking for, if you accept pets, largest motorhome you could accommodate etc.

SITTERS
    Tell us about you, your van, any pets, any house sitting experience, where you would travel to etc

House Sitter Reqd Cat/flat sitter reqd for London flat asap. (1 Viewer)

SunnyC

Free Member
Aug 26, 2015
London
Funster No
MH
McLouis glen
Exp
8 months
Hi, anyone want to cat and flat sit for me for a few weeks 4-5 or whatever you can do? You can use the flat as your own and I'm near to central London, just half an hour on the train or bus if you want to do the tourist bit.
Two cats who will need to be fed and watered and checked on each day so no dogs please. Oh, and your van will have to be London legal.
I'd like to go in a week or two so Please call me, Sunny on 07788168874 asap.

Fletton

Free Member
Oct 19, 2014
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky I Plus 650LG
Exp
First MoHo - April 2015
Hi @SunnyC ... are you able to give a post code... or a more specific location/area....
And if @
"someone agrees"... is there a suitable parking spot (size of Moho) EHU.. water supply... grey, black waste disposal?.. etc...

Oh!.. and wifi tinternet.. perhaps...

OP
OP
SunnyC

SunnyC

Free Member
Aug 26, 2015
London
Funster No
MH
McLouis glen
Exp
8 months
Yes it's se266hw, Crystal Palace. And I park my van in the road. I would prefer sitters to stay in the flat as it would be company for the cats. As for disposal, you wouldn't need it if you're in the flat.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Maybe best suited to someone taking their car (or going by train) not motorhome as house rather than driveway (with motorhome) sitting. Google Maps link to postcode https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place...379b380763f4b53!8m2!3d51.4268553!4d-0.0615825 . @SunnyC - it might help to show photos of rooms & details of facilities (WiFi, washing machine, dryer etc) house sitter would be using, as it's a flat what number of stairs/steps plus photos of the cats? :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
SunnyC

SunnyC

Free Member
Aug 26, 2015
London
Funster No
MH
McLouis glen
Exp
8 months
If you're interested please call me for more info.

OP
OP
SunnyC

SunnyC

Free Member
Aug 26, 2015
London
Funster No
MH
McLouis glen
Exp
8 months
A couple sat for me for three months last winter and they thoroughly enjoyed themselves. I think they only spent two days in doors all the time they were here. Regular tourists they were. They found my flat very comfortable and the cats good fun.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back