Free Member
Apr 28, 2010
St Albans
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Sightseer
Exp
11yrs, but many years a tugger.
Errrr nope, never heard of them. Freebie website on Wix, I would approach with caution. If you are considering an RV then possibly also try looking at Signature Motorhomes for starters.

OP
OP
Kathy and Jon

Kathy and Jon

Free Member
Dec 18, 2017
Countesthorpe
Funster No
They have 2 lovely looking RV's which we going to see this weekend.
So hard to know who to buy from, as we have never done this before and I'm worried about all sellers

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Give James a ring at Empire RV at Emborough nr Bristol.He will give you good honest advice about buying your first RV.BA3 4SD is the postcode.
01761 300489 is their no. Good luck.
Brian & Jo

Nov 24, 2008
Anywhere that takes our fancy
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since july 2009 And Still Going Strong
We have an rv and are based in Kent but its not a dealer we've heard of. I cannot see an address do you know where abouts you are going to have a look? When we brought in 2009 we did loads of searching/viewing all over the country and at the time the only proper dealer we found in kent was at Teyham, near canterbury.

Shawn

OP
OP
Kathy and Jon

Kathy and Jon

Free Member
Dec 18, 2017
Countesthorpe
Funster No
How do you check to see that an RV is good, as he says that these 2 have just been brought into the country and still getting registered with the DVLA , so can't give me there reg yet. Can you do a check on therm with there vin no?

tuscancouple

Free Member
Oct 8, 2007
Kent
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Since 2007
We also live in Kent, know the RV place near Teynham and have been to Whitstable many times but never seen an RV dealer? We purchased ours from Travelworld, Telford and used Gold RV for all service, etc. If you're looking for pre-purchase advice Gary at Gold RV would be worth a call.

pm me if you'd like a chat.

Mick

Dec 17, 2023
Funster No
MH
Georgie Boy Landau
Hi All I’ve only just joined this group and I see a few comments about Castle Motors in Whitstable and a lot of you have never heard of them
Well I’ve known Jim for over 40years and he has been importing RV all that time he now works with his son Jamie they are both very genuine people as is the whole family and they are very fussy about what they sell as it has to be right

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Hi All I’ve only just joined this group and I see a few comments about Castle Motors in Whitstable and a lot of you have never heard of them
Well I’ve known Jim for over 40years and he has been importing RV all that time he now works with his son Jamie they are both very genuine people as is the whole family and they are very fussy about what they sell as it has to be right

Hi and welcome 🤗

Interesting first post

On a 5 year old thread.

Dec 17, 2023
Funster No
MH
Georgie Boy Landau
Hi Phill thanks for the welcome I guess it would seem a strange post for my first one but I was searching for Jim’s website when this forum appeared and when I saw some of the comments I thought it might be nice to reassure people they are genuine
Norm

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back