Free Member
Oct 15, 2009
west lancashire coast
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
10 years
Hi new member 1st post.Hope someone can help? The pressure release valve has come apart. How do i remove the valve from the holding tank to renew or repair? It is a thetford cassett toilet type c2 or c4. Thanks Keith.(squireh)

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
Hi new member 1st post.Hope someone can help? The pressure release valve has come apart. How do i remove the valve from the holding tank to renew or repair? It is a thetford cassett toilet type c2 or c4. Thanks Keith.(squireh)

Not 100% sure untill tomorrow but I think you turn it 90' and pull up. But Im sure some one will come back before tomorrow.

Doug...

Phil

Free Member
Oct 21, 2007
Herts
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
10 years
When I bought my van the valve was missing from the cassette, I bought one at the local caravan shop. It has to be fitted from the inside on mine so I removed the flap and rubber seal to give more room for my hand. Wore some industrial grade rubber gloves and it slotted into place. Quite straightforward in the end. Just a bit mucky, not for the squeamish :Eeek:

Phil.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
hi,keith, welcome to the fun site, as you can see already you have had some replies, they will help with anything on here, very good for that.
Cheers, Dave:thumb:

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that

OK Keith, to confirm my previous post.....

I have checked my C200. To remove the auto vent valve, turn 90' left or right then pull up.

Doug...

OP
OP
S

squireh

Free Member
Oct 15, 2009
west lancashire coast
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
10 years
Cassette toilet

Hi and thanks to all who replied to my post.Job done Doug was right turn valve left and pull up .Looks like i need a new valve.Once again thanks for your help everyone. CHEERS KEITH.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back