Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
hi there,have any rv members ever stayed at the carvynick resort in cornwall.we are thinking of going this year and would welcome any comments thx:thumb:

moandick

Free Member
Jul 28, 2007
Landrake, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Euro-shed
Exp
40 +
We have visited Carvynick many, many times over the last four years so we are probably very biased but we love it. It is specifically designed for RV's and is within fairly easy driving distance to anywhere in Cornwall. Close to Newquay, a surfers haven as well as Truro, a shoppers haven.
Petrol, diesel and LPG cheaper than almost anywhere else in the Country and air so fresh and full of oxygen that you will take a couple of days to acclimatise.

There was an RV Club (not to be confused with the ARVE) Rally held here over Christmas and the New Year where over 40 RVs were on site - many of them staying longer than they had planned, simply because they enjoyed their stay!

Last edited:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I never realised it was so reasonably priced, does this include the use of the jacuzzi?

Looking at the youtube my bus would look right out of place though:Blush::Blush:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

NEV3

Free Member
Feb 11, 2008
North East Wales
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 1996
Stayed there about 4 or 5 years ago before they expanded to their present size. Excellent well run site with a very good restaurant and indoor pool included in the price. (was then anyway!)
Haven't checked on their prices recently, but at the time they were quite reasonable.

NEV3

OP
OP
Brian and Jo

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
I never realised it was so reasonably priced, does this include the use of the jacuzzi?

Looking at the youtube my bus would look right out of place though:Blush::Blush:

hi john, dont talk daft your bus is as good as anyone elses,so dont put urself down:thumb:

Chudders

Free Member
Jan 17, 2009
Newquay, Cornwall
Funster No
Don,t have an RV but do have a 26ft European motorhome. I live in Newquay and know Carvynick quite well. Went there just before Xmas for a Motorhome rally. They have just opened up a new site area as well as the original. All pitches appear to be fully serviced, i.e. electric, water tap and waste water drainage point and hard standing. All individual to each pitch. The restaurant is called 'Viners' and is on site. I think the chef is called Kevin Viner) Locally a very well known and respected restaurant not just for those staying on site. There is a heated indoor swimming pool etc and as far as I know all site facilities are included. Also a badminton court if available. A lovely site and yes we stayed there for a few nights even though we only live about 4 miles away at Newquay. For those that want to look at RV,s there are loads there for sale and the sales part is known as 'Itchyfeet'. About a mile or so off the main A30 trunk road through Cornwall. Easy to get at but the last few hundred yards are down a country lane but not very busy road.
If you need more info let me know.
Reagds, Dave

Boo

Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A cls
Exp
9 years
Don,t have an RV but do have a 26ft European motorhome. I live in Newquay and know Carvynick quite well. Went there just before Xmas for a Motorhome rally. They have just opened up a new site area as well as the original. All pitches appear to be fully serviced, i.e. electric, water tap and waste water drainage point and hard standing. All individual to each pitch. The restaurant is called 'Viners' and is on site. I think the chef is called Kevin Viner) Locally a very well known and respected restaurant not just for those staying on site. There is a heated indoor swimming pool etc and as far as I know all site facilities are included. Also a badminton court if available. A lovely site and yes we stayed there for a few nights even though we only live about 4 miles away at Newquay. For those that want to look at RV,s there are loads there for sale and the sales part is known as 'Itchyfeet'. About a mile or so off the main A30 trunk road through Cornwall. Easy to get at but the last few hundred yards are down a country lane but not very busy road.
If you need more info let me know.
Reagds, Dave

Yes I went to look at an RV for sale there...................looks a beautiful site dude :winky:

Boo

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back