Carthargo 143 After Market Oven (1 Viewer)

Oct 8, 2014
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Compactline 143
Exp
I'm a newbie and always will be. You never know it all.
Following on from a previous thread a couple of months ago about Carthago Compact Line ovens.

I have purchased a Dometic FO211 FGT oven which to all intense and purpose is the one fitted to the 143 direct from the factory. I have now done all the measuring (I know,I Know, I should have measured first.:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:) and there is no way this is going to fit without major alteration to the drawer frame and 2 drawers.
Has anyone fitted or had an aftermarket fitted:unsure:

Would any one be kind enough to take one or two picture of their oven to see if the drawers have been cut down in anyway.
Thanks
Les

stevewagner

LIFE MEMBER
May 14, 2013
Pevensey Bay
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Yonks
Following on from a previous thread a couple of months ago about Carthago Compact Line ovens.

I have purchased a Dometic FO211 FGT oven which to all intense and purpose is the one fitted to the 143 direct from the factory. I have now done all the measuring (I know,I Know, I should have measured first.:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:) and there is no way this is going to fit without major alteration to the drawer frame and 2 drawers.
Has anyone fitted or had an aftermarket fitted:unsure:

Would any one be kind enough to take one or two picture of their oven to see if the drawers have been cut down in anyway.
Thanks
Les
Hi - I have the same motorhome and wanted an oven. I had a look at one on display at the Malvern show and it looks like they had to cut down a draw, remove a draw and widen the unit for it to fit. I didn't want to do that so bought a Smev grill which fitted perfectly by just removing the middle draw. I also fitted a 110mm fan in the side wall behind the grill to extract the heat when the grill is on externally and it all works perfectly. You have to have the grill door open when in use but it works fine for toast and grilling other foods.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back