Sep 19, 2016
Llyn Peninsula
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Globebus t7
Exp
Four years
I think it’s gone….. phew😁😁
It’s stops you thinking 🤔 how you can manage to get it 😂 they have the I500 in stock and I can’t raise enough, have left deposit on T500. Did the lottery but no luck. Can Simon do miracles?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
It’s stops you thinking 🤔 how you can manage to get it 😂 they have the I500 in stock and I can’t raise enough, have left deposit on T500. Did the lottery but no luck. Can Simon do miracles?
Yes me and the wife have pulled our kidneys for sale ads now, and you need to see what he can do for you, he’s good👍

OP
OP
Lynne Roy
Sep 19, 2016
Llyn Peninsula
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Globebus t7
Exp
Four years
No it’s still there sorry 😞 we parked next to one on a campsite in Cornwall and I was so impressed with it , I was quite envious. Still time to do the lottery 😝

Simon Select

MH Trader
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 18, 2016
Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class Coachbuilt
Exp
25 Years
Hi all,
Lynne - Next week is fine!
Westy - Not been to Cornish Farm so havent dropped off your plastic thingy! Its still in my man bag and safe!
The Frankia now has a new home. My I500 QB also found a home earlier.
I have just just ordered 22 new Malibu A Classes............. Just saying.........
P.S. Westy, you have had your van for far too long now!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Lynne Roy
Sep 19, 2016
Llyn Peninsula
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Globebus t7
Exp
Four years
So we can’t view the I500 then. Glad you’ve sold it though. Hoping ours arrives on time. If you have any more info on the spec you have ordered it with, that would be great Simon. I have watched every handover video there is 😂 so I am getting to know this vehicle very well. Ordered 22 , lots of selling opportunities 😂

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back