• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Carthago M Liner (1 Viewer)

BwB

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2011
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Resting b'twix vans
Exp
Since 1990
A friend of mine is putting his M Liner up for sale and thought I'd copy it here in case anyone has an interest. Below is his text and probably best if you contact him directly if you have more questions
Moholiner@gmail.com.

Carthago M-‐Liner 61 LRL

Overview: Top quality German A-‐Class Liner Iveco 6.5t GVW with circa 1.5t Payload, 8.3mtr long.

First registered in 2008. Iveco Daily 60C18 3ltr Turbo Diesel 180BHP 47,500 miles on the clock

Rear wheel drive, differential lock, 6 speed manual gearbox and new set of M&S tyres in 2016. Cruise control, VB Air –ride and adjustable suspension front / rear.

Left hand drive, originally supplied by Lowdham Leisure, two registered owners. Double floor construction, fully winterised. 300ltrs fresh water capacity, 300ltr grey waste capacity, 115ltr diesel tank.

Last serviced & MOT in Feb 2017 with full history at IVECO service centre and complete damp check record with Carthago.

Layout: Sleeping capacity for four with twin rear beds and double bed converted from dining area, both sleeping areas and bathroom can all be independently separated by closing doors giving perfect flexibility and creating en-‐suite if required. 2 x long hanging wardrobes. Thetford cassette toilet with SOG air system and separate shower cubical opposite.

Side kitchen with three ring gas hob, ‘Corisian’ sink with salad prep section and mixer tap with flex hose, Dometic automatic fridge freezer (gas / 12v / electric). SMEV gas oven with grill. L-‐shaped lounge seating area in grey ‘Alcantra’ with adjustable dining table and sofa opposite along with swivel captain seats.

Overhead cupboard space and cabinetry in Cherry effect finish; large underfloor storage area, perfect for large bottles or boots etc. All windows double glazed with fly-‐screen / privacy blinds, electric front insulated windscreen blind and large Remis electric skylight.

Systems: Alde hot 3kw system providing both heating and hot water, complete with radiators and independently controllable underfloor / under-‐bed heating pipes; can be powered from gas / 240v hook-‐up. Additional Webasto diesel powered heating system as back-‐up if required plus separate engine heat exchanger which can provide central hearing to the radiators and hot water as required when the engine is running; perfect for keeping the van warm during journeys.

Huge rear garage with twin large doors on gas struts with the optional aluminium checker plate floor, internal light and power socket. Heated rear garage also includes hot / cold mixer shower perfect for cleaning of equipment etc.

Additional external lockers, external gas point for BBQ and 5.5mtr Omnistor awning. 2 x 120w solar panels, 210amp Gel leisure battery, 1500w inverter with powering to all internal electric sockets and LED lighting throughout. Pioneer AVIC entertainment / navigation system with additional speakers in lounge area with connection to ‘hidden’ Cello 17” LED TV with USB connectivity for hard drive.

Strike-‐back GROWLER alarm, WEACO twin lens revering camera and Gas-‐low refill system.

Price £65,000

Attachments

• IMG_2128.jpg
    IMG_2128.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:
May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
Don't want to be picky, and I'm sure it's a lovely van, but I just can't read through that solid block of text.
If he laid it out in a more inviting manner eg paragraphs or bullet points, he might encourage more people to read it :).

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
BwB

BwB

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2011
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Resting b'twix vans
Exp
Since 1990
Agree, sorry. I did a cut and paste on the phone from a PDF and it lumped it all together.

Email Paul though and he can send anyone with an interest the full info (in a readable layout :) ) and pictures.

I'll see if I can get some pictures on here later. I've just spoken to him and price is 65k

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
Not that I know anything but he needs to knock a few quid off that price to sell it, 65k is too much, I think he is in for a shock.

45k sounds about right.

OP
OP
BwB

BwB

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2011
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Resting b'twix vans
Exp
Since 1990
It's out of my league so I don't have a clue about its value but thought I'd post it on here. Anyone who is interested could maybe have a chat with Paul about it. (y)

Jul 13, 2008
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Since 2007
One on eBay for €105K
Broken Link Removed

Maybe not, looks like a MAN.

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
One on eBay for €105K
Broken Link Removed

Maybe not, looks like a MAN.

Yes niesmann&bischoff have one same as the OP's for sale in Polch at 66000 euros, about 58k at todays exchange rate. Always think they fetch more over there, nice van though for someone.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Oi I thought we were the only friends you had. :p
Nice motorhome your friend has, ;) but we only like a little one. :LOL: Bob.

OP
OP
BwB

BwB

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2011
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Resting b'twix vans
Exp
Since 1990
Oi I thought we were the only friends you had. :p
Nice motorhome your friend has, ;) but we only like a little one. :LOL: Bob.
Nothing wrong with having a little one, Bob :) It fits in more places!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back