• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Carthago Chic S Plus 52Qb, Funster Offer! (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
BreweryDave

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
Right, in case anyone is interested, I have agreed a px value against another van with a dealer for next Wednesday. So, she’ll be gone then, but have reserved the right to sell privately until then.
Therefore, opportunity to grab a bargain and beat the px price, offers over 60k if you can complete before then could well buy her!
Yes, it hurts a bit, but allows us to get what we want for the future(y)
If you’re interested, act fast;)

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
Right, in case anyone is interested, I have agreed a px value against another van with a dealer for next Wednesday. So, she’ll be gone then, but have reserved the right to sell privately until then.
Therefore, opportunity to grab a bargain and beat the px price, offers over 60k if you can complete before then could well buy her!
Yes, it hurts a bit, but allows us to get what we want for the future(y)
If you’re interested, act fast;)

Great stuff, so you are going for a small PVC then, which make have you decided on?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Dave, I sent you an email saying I was prepared to buy it off you but you never responded? I wanted it as a present for my Uncle's birthday and even offered you additional money for you to transport it to me. Obviously I was busy as I work away on the gas fields most of the month but never mind, if you have struck a deal elsewhere then that's fine I understand.

Good luck with the new van...

OP
OP
BreweryDave

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
Dave, I sent you an email saying I was prepared to buy it off you but you never responded? I wanted it as a present for my Uncle's birthday and even offered you additional money for you to transport it to me. Obviously I was busy as I work away on the gas fields most of the month but never mind, if you have struck a deal elsewhere then that's fine I understand.

Good luck with the new van...

But I sent it to you on a lorry, still awaiting the western union money transfer.....
I’ll chase you for it for years......

Apr 30, 2018
Mid Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670DC
Exp
Motorhoming since 2018.
Brewery Dave Lovley MoHo. Bit of a random question. Please could you give me some details about the square fan sitting on the dash. What make, size is it and voltage.

Good luck with the sale.

Thanks Derry

OP
OP
BreweryDave

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
Brewery Dave Lovley MoHo. Bit of a random question. Please could you give me some details about the square fan sitting on the dash. What make, size is it and voltage.

Good luck with the sale.

Thanks Derry
LOL its a bog standard 230v fan I picked up at a charity shop in Portugal! Plugged into an extension lead!

I do also have a 12v endless breeze in the bedroom, great piece of kit both!

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
Nice, I think the ALDI heating lets it down.

Our Frankia had Alde and that was bad enough

this little Concorde is the first van we have had with Alde, nearly 14 years old and I am really impressed, so hot and a nicer heat than the blown air.
we do have a blown air Truma for the front half as well.
I suppose any system is only as good as its been fitted initially by the workmen building the van.

Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Costa Blanca Spain
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
What’s
this little Concorde is the first van we have had with Alde, nearly 14 years old and I am really impressed, so hot and a nicer heat than the blown air.
we do have a blown air Truma for the front half as well.
I suppose any system is only as good as its been fitted initially by the workmen building the van.
yours again Paul ?

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
What’s

yours again Paul ?

Its Alde 3000 on a March 2005 van, Concorde Concerto Iveco. Fingers crossed it works a treat, havnt done anything to it or touched it, I hope that doesn't put the mockers on it, wife much prefers it to the blown air. We have to turn it off after an hour usually or turn it right down, it seems to heat the whole van not just certain areas.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Its Alde 3000 on a March 2005 van, Concorde Concerto Iveco. Fingers crossed it works a treat, havnt done anything to it or touched it, I hope that doesn't put the mockers on it, wife much prefers it to the blown air. We have to turn it off after an hour usually or turn it right down, it seems to heat the whole van not just certain areas.
Agree about Alde heating. Knocks spots off the Truma. Heated floor especially for the dogs benefit and even better, a radiator under the forward part of the dash (A class) and vents by the swivel seats so you don’t get cold spots in the cab area

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
I like the alde, but can't beat being cold turning up the truma blown air and cooking the dogs...

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
The big benefit of Alde if you have the heat exchanger is being able to hear the whole van and the hot water when driving

May 19, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1995
Our Carthago has the Alde heating which means I can have the heating on - as my wife has asthma and couldn’t breath with the Truma air system we had in previous vans. It takes time to get the setting right, also have the option of day and night setting.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back