Carthago Chic 5.0 (1 Viewer)

Oct 25, 2014
Salford
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic 5.0i
Exp
Since 2015
The day finally arrive and yesterday we picked our 'new to us' van up. We were SO giddy! We cracked open the champagne and just sat in her.:drinks:
We are going to the Southport rally on Friday to try her out and no doubt be making a snagging list-which seems 'par for the course' these days despite whatever 'quality name' is on the decals/badge.
Hope to meet fellow Carthago'ers?
We will certainly be keeping an eye on this forum, as we are also newbie Motorhomers.
Ann & Mike

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    222.1 KB · Views: 114
OP
OP
Ann&MikeMancs
Oct 25, 2014
Salford
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic 5.0i
Exp
Since 2015
Thank you. I hope so too!! Fingers crossed.
Ann

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Ann&MikeMancs
Oct 25, 2014
Salford
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic 5.0i
Exp
Since 2015
Well good luck to you then. Fingers crossed for you x

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Ann&MikeMancs
Oct 25, 2014
Salford
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic 5.0i
Exp
Since 2015
Many many thanks Richard. I've 'followed' you. Then I'll be able to ask you stupid questions that probably will seem very obvious to ya! Lol
Ann

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
doubt be making a snagging list-which seems 'par for the course' these days despite whatever 'quality name' is on the decals/badge.
Hope to meet fellow Carthago'ers?
Yea of little faith, it not British built.:)
The Carthago owners Club is well worth joining very active with good meetings, much better than the Hymer club which is getting a bit stayed.

I'm getting tempted again with either a Chic 4.9 or 5.0 if I can convince myself to cope with the washroom/toilet (just not up to the same standard as Hymer washrooms) everything else probably a bit better. My financial adviser may put the block on it but I'm working on that, 6 months of whinging I usually get my own way just have to wear her down.:)
Our Exsis is OK but it's built to a weight and a couple of years on now we have upgraded to 3850kg might as well have a decent quality van, so I would like to change to either aHymer B Class PL or a Chic C-Line.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back