carthago 2008 wing mirror cover (1 Viewer)

RAMFAN1958

Free Member
May 17, 2021
Funster No
MH
a class
Hi looking for a 2008 Carthago wing mirror cover any ideas ?

Jul 6, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic A clas
Exp
Since 1990
The bus style wing mirrors are made by Mekra.

Suggest you contact the UK distributor located in Worthing, West Sussex https://www.mekra.co.uk/

You might have difficulty sourcing a housing for a 2008 vehicle as Carthago stop using that design about 2013. Best to email Mekra UK with a pic. I've found them very helpful in the past.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: f6c

PJGWiltshire

Free Member
Mar 11, 2013
Arundel
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2009
If you need anybody to pop in to them, happy to do so, I am only up the road from Worthing

Jul 6, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic A clas
Exp
Since 1990
If you need anybody to pop in to them, happy to do so, I am only up the road from Worthing

I don't think Mekra UK actually hold any stock for sale to the general public....they always refer you to one of their nominated auto factors.

Jim Travers at Mekra UK is very helpful with part numbers etc. He should know if the mirror housing is still available for a 2008 vehicle.

PJGWiltshire

Free Member
Mar 11, 2013
Arundel
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2009
I don't think Mekra UK actually hold any stock for sale to the general public....they always refer you to one of their nominated auto factors.

Jim Travers at Mekra UK is very helpful with part numbers etc. He should know if the mirror housing is still available for a 2008 vehicle.
Yes just had a look at the parts, handy to know where to source a mirror if need be. My model (2016) appears to be listed but as far as 2008 ?, No evidence that the company supplied Carthago back then. The OP can drop them a line and I'm sure they will give them any info. For older vans I would look to replace old mirrors completely if necessary and possible.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 6, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic A clas
Exp
Since 1990
Yes just had a look at the parts, handy to know where to source a mirror if need be. My model (2016) appears to be listed but as far as 2008 ?, No evidence that the company supplied Carthago back then. The OP can drop them a line and I'm sure they will give them any info. For older vans I would look to replace old mirrors completely if necessary and possible.

The official Mekra parts list probably doesn't go back as far as 2008. Carthago definitely used Mekra bus mirrors on their earlier models circa 2008.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back