LIFE MEMBER
Aug 24, 2011
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
Since 2011
For anyone in the Lancashire area, I can thoroughly recommend a company in Nelson who make carpets for Motorhomes. Our new to us van came with light beige carpets (stored unused in the garage) but the same carpet was in the cab area. Despite minimal mileage from the previous owner, it had some stains due to it's totally inappropriate colour for an area that is obviously not somewhere that you would shout 'take your shoes off!'

We called last week, taking our cab carpet as a template, picked a carpet, and went for a coffee for half an hour. On our return we had a whipped/edged carpet for £45 that fits perfectly.

The company is
Unit 15 Lomeshaye Bridge Mill
Bridge Mill Road
Nelson
Lancs
BB9 7BD
Mobile: 07419 746552

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
For anyone in the Lancashire area, I can thoroughly recommend a company in Nelson who make carpets for Motorhomes. Our new to us van came with light beige carpets (stored unused in the garage) but the same carpet was in the cab area. Despite minimal mileage from the previous owner, it had some stains due to it's totally inappropriate colour for an area that is obviously not somewhere that you would shout 'take your shoes off!'

We called last week, taking our cab carpet as a template, picked a carpet, and went for a coffee for half an hour. On our return we had a whipped/edged carpet for £45 that fits perfectly.

The company is
Unit 15 Lomeshaye Bridge Mill
Bridge Mill Road
Nelson
Lancs
BB9 7BD
Mobile: 07419 746552

That's a great price. Ours cost more than double that to get binded here in Glasgow. I did get it fine in sections though for easy lifting.

I will give them a call today to see if they have long shank press studs.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 17, 2016
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A-class
Exp
40 years caravanning. New A-class Moho owners
That's a great price. Ours cost more than double that to get binded here in Glasgow. I did get it fine in sections though for easy lifting.

I will give them a call today to see if they have long shank press studs.
I actually went other way round. In the last caravan before upgrading to our Moho, we changed dark brown to beige to lighten things up. We chose a good quality carpet but the whipping cost as much as the carpet!!! Dear do in the end. They're up in the loft ready to put on fleabay.

Huwmari

Free Member
Jul 26, 2013
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 201
Exp
since Apr 2013
To me, carpets (any carpets, any colour) in a motorhome are just unnecessary hassle and I certainly wouldn't spend money on them. Give me a dustpan and brush and a floorcloth and job done - no fuss, no expense and no EHU. However, each to his own and if you must have them, then the price quoted does sound reasonable.

Oct 17, 2016
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A-class
Exp
40 years caravanning. New A-class Moho owners
To me, carpets (any carpets, any colour) in a motorhome are just unnecessary hassle and I certainly wouldn't spend money on them. Give me a dustpan and brush and a floorcloth and job done - no fuss, no expense and no EHU. However, each to his own and if you must have them, then the price quoted does sound reasonable.
I agree, each to his own but we don't need carpets in the moho. We've got underfloor heating oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh !!

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
Our carpets are fully fitted underneath the seats etc which was std in autotrail. We need to remove and put a wipe able floor down as do much more practical.

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
We're in lancashire so might give them a call for as price for alternative flooring.

OP
OP
Kim H

Kim H

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 24, 2011
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp