Caroline's baby girl. (1 Viewer)

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
She was like a pair of rolled up socks when we got her a 8 weeks old, now she's like a rolled up jumper.

Attachments

• SUKI SEPTEMBER 2017.jpg
    SUKI SEPTEMBER 2017.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 132
OP
OP
CazPaul
Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
We got Ted from a couple we know, they paid £650 for him as a Cockapoo, but it turns out he was a second generation Cockapoo and not a proper one.

So he is the result of 2 Cockapoo's breeding not a Poodle and a Cocker Spaniel.
They didn't want him because he is all cock and no poo.
How daft can you get, so they then went and spent another £650 on a first generation Cockapoo. It doesn't bother me what he is, he is wonderful.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: CWH
Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Ahhh bless
Is suki a border terrier or shitzo X chiwowa ? Little fluffy face .

OP
OP
CazPaul
Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
Ahhh bless
Is suki a border terrier x chiwowa ? Little fluffy face .

Well Caroline got robbed blind on her, she bought her at a few weeks old as a Shih tzu, I told her to ask to look at the parents and papers, the breeders said they had them but not with them, we will fetch the parents around.
She fell in love with her at first sight, when we took her to vets and said she was a Shih tzu, the vet laughed his head off.
He said she is a shih Tzu and a Chihuahua, although could have a bit of border Terrier in her.
A lot of people call her Yoda, Gizmo or Gremlin.
She isn't worth anything monetary wise even though we paid pedigree money.

OP
OP
CazPaul
Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
If ever there was a dog who should have been called Yoda :D

suki-september-2017-jpg.186197

latest

Yes, we get Yoda, Gizmo or Gremlin where ever we go, the truth is, nobody knows what she is, Shih Tzu, Chihuahua, Border terrier, all sorts, like I said to Caroline, she is beautiful but she would have been beautiful if we hadn't paid pedigree money for her, robbed blind, there are some con men out there.

At least Ted cost us nothing, zero, zilch.

Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
We got Ted from a couple we know, they paid £650 for him as a Cockapoo, but it turns out he was a second generation Cockapoo and not a proper one.

How daft can you get, so they then went and spent another £650 on a first generation Cockapoo. It doesn't bother me what he is, he is wonderful.

He is still a Cockerpoo. He's an F2 Cockerpoo and perfectly acceptable and desire able in the Cockerpoo world. Can we see a photo?

caz's baby is gorgeous as us the beautiful ice cream eater!

OP
OP
CazPaul
Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
He is still a Cockerpoo. He's an F2 Cockerpoo and perfectly acceptable and desire able in the Cockerpoo world. Can we see a photo?

caz's baby is gorgeous as us the beautiful ice cream eater!

I,m glad you know what you are talking about, I hadn't a clue about first and second generation, they gave him away free because he wasn't first generation. I have posted 2 photos of him on this thread, here's another one
Teddy at Natalie's.jpg

How can you give something so beautiful away, he was born to run. I have never seen so much excitement, talk about alive.
I have said to Caroline''Ted is the definition of happiness'' if someone was going to kill themselves you could get them to come for a walk with you and hold Ted's lead, the happiness and excitement knowing he is going to be let off to run on the moors where we live is something else. The suicide rate would halve overnight.
He is literally shaking with pure, unadulterated joy the moment before he gets let off the lead, I have never seen a living thing so happy and ecstatic in that one moment, he was born to run. Its like a motor revving up. You can feel it in your arm, the sensation, the vibration, it spreads through your body too. Its amazing to watch and I still marvel in it. I love him, all he is ever going to know is love and happiness and joy. What a life.
You only have to mention the words ''Jack Rabbit'' and that's it. Its incredible, he is still a baby, but boy, does he have Duracell batteries inside him.
If he were to somehow die then on his gravestone would be '' Ted,Born to run'' or ''Ted, happiness personified''

He is going to die one day but you would never know it.

Last edited:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
so yoda is a bitsa-shitz and ted a piece of poo

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007

What a little cutie. I'll bet he's got a great personality..
Well Pepper is a second generation Cavachon, born from Cavachon Mum and Dad and we couldn't be more pleased. In fact, we're over the moon with her.
DSC_0262.JPG

Now, she loves ice cream too but her favourite treat is cheese, like many but she has a particular taste for cooked Camembert.
He she is whilst in the Isle of Wight (don't think she can reach the clutch)
DSC_0356.JPG

OP
OP
CazPaul
Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
Well Pepper is a second generation Cavachon, born from Cavachon Mum and Dad and we couldn't be more pleased. In fact, we're over the moon with her.
View attachment 186213
Now, she loves ice cream too but her favourite treat is cheese, like many but she has a particular taste for cooked Camembert.
View attachment 186214

She is a little cracker, you are very lucky too.

Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
I,m glad you know what you are talking about, I hadn't a clue about first and second generation, they gave him away free because he wasn't first generation. I have posted 2 photos of him on this thread, here's another oneView attachment 186206

How can you give something so beautiful away, he was born to run. I have never seen so much excitement, talk about alive.
I have said to Caroline''Ted is the definition of happiness'' if someone was going to kill themselves you could get them to come for a walk with you and hold Ted's lead, the happiness and excitement knowing he is going to be let off to run on the moors where we live is something else. The suicide rate would halve overnight.
He is literally shaking with pure, unadulterated joy the moment before he gets let off the lead, I have never seen a living thing so happy and ecstatic in that one moment, he was born to run. Its like a motor revving up. You can feel it in your arm, the sensation, the vibration, it spreads through your body too. Its amazing to watch and I still marvel in it. I love him, all he is ever going to know is love and happiness and joy. What a life.
You only have to mention the words ''Jack Rabbit'' and that's it. Its incredible, he is still a baby, but boy, does he have Duracell batteries inside him.
If he were to somehow die then on his gravestone would be '' Ted,Born to run'' or ''Ted, happiness personified''

He is going to die one day but you would never know it.

To me he looks very Cockerish. Beautiful. That happiness and joy you are talking about is pure Cockerpoo and I think it's the reason they are so popular. It's like they have found the magic ingredient that makes a dog happy and poured it into the Cockerpoo. Have you noticed how they laugh when they bound towards you? Do you find he just wants to be with you all the time? I adore all things Cockerpoo. Your boy looks more like he was bred back to a cocker spaniel, which would make him a F1B rather than an F2. But whatever he is he's gorgeous and you are all very lucky to have found each other.

OP
OP
CazPaul
Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
To me he looks very Cockerish. Beautiful. That happiness and joy you are talking about is pure Cockerpoo and I think it's the reason they are so popular. It's like they have found the magic ingredient that makes a dog happy and poured it into the Cockerpoo. Have you noticed how they laugh when they bound towards you? Do you find he just wants to be with you all the time? I adore all things Cockerpoo. Your boy looks more like he was bred back to a cocker spaniel, which would make him a F1B rather than an F2. But whatever he is he's gorgeous and you are all very lucky to have found each other.

Thank you, you obviously know what you re talking about, what's the difference between an F1B and an F2?
That's what they told us when they gave him away, we remember when they were first getting him after seeing a photograph of him in a teacup, a couple of months later and they were going to take him to the rescue centre. He was born on the 11th Sept and we got him on the 20th Dec, week before Christmas.

We didn't want another dog initially, but when I first saw Ted I knew straight away.

Yes he does want to be with you all the time and has all the traits exactly as you describe.

He's a bundle of pure joy and happiness.

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
Cocker spaniel bred with a poodle or vice versa....pups are First gen Cockerpoos (F1)
Cockerpoo bred with another Cockerpoo becomes a 2nd generation Cockerpoo (F2).
A Cockerpoo bred back with either a poodle or a cocker spaniel is a First gen bred back (F1B) that's it.

What happens after that is beyond me!

We are hoping to have puppies with Phoebe our brown Cockerpoo. Her mum was the most glorious orange roan cocker and I think our Phoebe will have glorious puppies one of which I want to keep. Her boyfriend is also a first gen Cockerpoo (red) and a fab looking boy. I love the scruffy look of Cockerpoos, and their fab personalities.

Oct 14, 2013
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
rollerteam zefiro
Exp
10 + years
View attachment 186213
View attachment 186214
aawww another beauty who is adorable :D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back