LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Come on Stephen, you can't ask a joke question and not give us the answer ............................... :)

Broken Link Removed

Broken Link Removed

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Nothing wrong with abstaining from the somewhat dodgy meat diet. Everyone to his own. For instance, Joy dosent use bread for making shoes out of........:)

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Explain that Toots.............just so I can give you a like.(y)

From S&J, on the HUMBUG thread.......

You had a jam less butty !!! My, you were lucky we had a jam less butty without the bread!
Bread was used to repair our cardboard shoes !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
if god hadn't wanted us to eat meat, why make animals so bloomin tasty?

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Nothing wrong with abstaining from the somewhat dodgy meat diet. Everyone to his own. For instance, Joy dosent use bread for making shoes out of........:)
I was reliably informed that the meat that you eat is really dodgy............ ;)

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
if god hadn't wanted us to eat meat, why make animals so bloomin tasty?
Because most of the animals we eat are UGLY, B. So God observed what he had made, and he was pleased.....Then did his eyes fall upon the cow.......and the sheep......and the old woman, and he sayeth, "Ugly barstewards", and he did smite them all, with the ass bone of a giraffe.....And he bade Kane to eat all the ugly cows, and sheep. Then, God did pluck a rib from the chest of Kane, and with it, he invented a pretty woman, with nice breasts, and he was pleased......And so was Kane.

Genesis, Chapter x11111 (y)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
And given us canine incisors!!!!!

apparently we didn't have them originally... watched some Professor on a late show .. The canines developed after people started eating meat... Maz is the one that is good for giving a good debate on this but she hardly comes on now... She's clever too :)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Because most of the animals we eat are UGLY, B. So God observed what he had made, and he was pleased.....Then did his eyes fall upon the cow.......and the sheep......and the old woman, and he sayeth, "Ugly barstewards", and he did smite them all, with the ass bone of a giraffe.....And he bade Kane to eat all the ugly cows, and sheep. Then, God did pluck a rib from the chest of Kane, and with it, he invented a pretty woman, with nice breasts, and he was pleased......And so was Kane.

Genesis, Chapter x11111 (y)

Hi Toots, If that bible was used in churches they would be more full. :)

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
apparently we didn't have them originally... watched some Professor on a late show .. The canines developed after people started eating meat... Maz is the one that is good for giving a good debate on this but she hardly comes on now... She's clever too :)
sorry, but fossil evidence shows our ape ancestors all had canine incisors. plus our digestive system is not good at breaking down plant matter, unlike the cows multiple guts

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I have a colleague at work who is vegetarian and about the same age as me.

He is clean living but by God he is ill a lot.

He has had about 3 operations this year alone and is grey faced and gaunt looking.

I am sure it suits some people , but definitely not everyone.

OP
OP
Stephen & Jeannie

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Probably starved to death in some garret due to lack of protein!

OP
OP
Stephen & Jeannie

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
I have a colleague at work who is vegetarian and about the same age as me.

He is clean living but by God he is ill a lot.

He has had about 3 operations this year alone and is grey faced and gaunt looking.

I am sure it suits some people , but definitely not everyone.
I rest my case re. Grey !!!!!

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
sorry, but fossil evidence shows our ape ancestors all had canine incisors. plus our digestive system is not good at breaking down plant matter, unlike the cows multiple guts

Hi Big1 .. as I say, can't argue with you ... I don't know ... just know what the guy on tv said but that was a couple of years ago now.

I know that there are lots of scientists who are adamant meat contributes towards the risk of heart disease, breast and bowel cancer, etc etc .....

Crumbs. Logging off for my tea now just as the thread gets interesting .. :(

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I rest my case re. Grey !!!!!

I know I was grey at Cranage but that cos of flu and some weird virus ... which I am STILL struggling with ... A lot of my friends who are vegan are beautiful though ... and look at Maz and look at Kim ... wow ... advert enough .. :)

Going for my lettuce butty now.. Tea time.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back