Free Member
Dec 1, 2013
south ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Fiat 15 CI Carioca
Exp
since 2003
Hi guys, still trying to solve the problem re the height of the step on my Carioca 5 berth '02 model on the Fiat Ducato 1.9TD chassis. The motorised step is far too high to get in and out the M/H comfortably and to make it worse my wife is slightly disabled and registered blind. I saw a picture of a motorised step and it had two steps on it but on the Carioca I have there is only one step which is almost level with the floor inside the M/H and even using an aluminium double step is still awkward to get in and out. Does anyone know if a second step can be added to the existing one? If I can't solve this problem I can see me going back to a caravan :Sad:. Any advice much appreciated, thanks dru.

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
you cant add a step to a single making a double, but you can replace it with a double step easily enough

Jul 8, 2008
Weymouth, Dorset, UK
Funster No
MH
c build
Exp
6 yr
Hi guys, still trying to solve the problem re the height of the step on my Carioca 5 berth '02 model on the Fiat Ducato 1.9TD chassis. The motorised step is far too high to get in and out the M/H comfortably and to make it worse my wife is slightly disabled and registered blind. I saw a picture of a motorised step and it had two steps on it but on the Carioca I have there is only one step which is almost level with the floor inside the M/H and even using an aluminium double step is still awkward to get in and out. Does anyone know if a second step can be added to the existing one? If I can't solve this problem I can see me going back to a caravan :Sad:. Any advice much appreciated, thanks dru.

what ab this

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• 074.jpg
    074.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 16

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries