Carioca battery charger location

Discussion in 'CI Motorhomes' started by dru, Jan 12, 2014.

1. dru

dru

Ratings:
    +4
    Hi guys was down at the storage (37 miles) checking the C.I. Carioca 5 berth on the Ducato 15 LWB 1.9TD chassis, 2000 model year for any storm damage and lucky all is OK. Started it up and did a few odds and ends - just got it in November- but the one thing I forgot to check was where the 230v mains battery charger is located that charges the leisure battery when hooked up to mains and it's been annoying me since that I forgot to look for it. If anyone can tell me where it is located I would appreciate it, thanks in advance, remo :Doh:

2. rangitira

rangitira Funster

Ratings:
    +18,600
    next to, aft of, the water pump:Smile:

3. Spenders

Spenders

Ratings:
    +362
    Is your MoHo really stored 37 miles away from you?? That must be inconvenient.

4. Phill D

Phill D

Ratings:
    +4,660
    our last motorhome was a Carioca and the charging unit was to the rear of the drivers set close by the battery master switch for the leisure battery under the seat.

5. dru

dru

Ratings:
    +4
    Thanks guys for replies - was told it was behind or under drivers seat a while ago but defo is not there - will have a look under the seat where the water pump is located - thanks for that info - and yes it is 37 miles away - parking at home is limited and designated and no storage nearby. Thanks again.