Card making stuff (1 Viewer)

May 23, 2019
Norfolkshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Aviano
Exp
Since 2019
Mrs Pops1 is very much into card making and has been for a number of years.
She has a lot of ‘Stamping Up’ stamp sets she no longer uses, and some she has never used, which she is selling.
If there is an appetite for these by Funsters I will advertise them in the Classifieds section. They are around £10 each plus postage.
What are the thoughts of you crafty types as if there is no market for them on here i don’t want to take up valuable space advertising them.
Thanks in anticipation

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Just put them on, it won't take up any space lol. My wife is also scaling back so you might see some competition the selling stakes ...

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Why not wait for one of the Staycation Meets... (see Jim's thread... to try and sell them at. These craft meets are really good... Many funsters give their time and effort teaching other funsters and letting them try out various bits of equipment.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
She has a lot of ‘Stamping Up’ stamp sets she no longer uses, and some she has never used, which she is selling.
If there is an appetite for these by Funsters I will advertise them in the Classifieds section. They are around £10 each plus postage.
What are the thoughts of you crafty types as if there is no market for them on here i don’t want to take up valuable space advertising them.
Thanks in anticipation
How about listing them on Ebay
It’s very popular with stamp it uppers apparently

OP
OP
Pops 1
May 23, 2019
Norfolkshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Aviano
Exp
Since 2019
Why not wait for one of the Staycation Meets... (see Jim's thread... to try and sell them at. These craft meets are really good... Many funsters give their time and effort teaching other funsters and letting them try out various bits of equipment.
Have you seen the amount of &£#@ (I mean valuable must have items) that card makers use. I’d need to take a trailer bigger than the Moho :oops:.
Actually that’s a good idea movan, I’ll suggest it to her.

OP
OP
Pops 1
May 23, 2019
Norfolkshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Aviano
Exp
Since 2019
Just put them on, it won't take up any space lol. My wife is also scaling back so you might see some competition the selling stakes ...
Don’t let them see each other’s adverts, they’ll end up buying each other’s stuff and we’ll be no better off :unsure:

Shrimp

Funster
May 27, 2015
Bedfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
Long time
My MiL makes cards but she has soooo much stuff I’m not going to bite.
We moved into the house the other day as she was taken into hospital-broken hip and we spent a day trying to find the living room!!!! Her craft room is solid.

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
When my youngest sister died a few years ago we had a huge amount of craft and card making stuff to deal with. There was so much that I just couldn't cope with amount trying to sell it. We donated it all to the day centre that she used when recovering from her coma. They were delighted and it went to a great cause. Apparently over a thousand pounds worth, so I was told. She will have paid way more for it all. Ridiculous for what I would term junk

OP
OP
Pops 1
May 23, 2019
Norfolkshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Aviano
Exp
Since 2019
My MiL makes cards but she has soooo much stuff I’m not going to bite.
We moved into the house the other day as she was taken into hospital-broken hip and we spent a day trying to find the living room!!!! Her craft room is solid.
That’s sounds vaguely familiar :unsure:
Mrs Pops1 has managed to take over most of the house with various projects and piles of stuff. So much so that I have been forced into building her a she shed just to get it all out of the house.
I shall be starting the shed in the next couple of weeks and may even do a shed build thread for these hallowed pages.

Bluemanc100

Free Member
Aug 13, 2019
Hawarden near Chester
Funster No
MH
Elddis Majestic 155
Exp
MH Novice (but a seasoned veteran driver)
Thanks in anticipation
My Mum’s into crafting... if you don’t want to list as a classified then you can always drop me a PM with details and I’ll pass them on to her..

OP
OP
Pops 1
May 23, 2019
Norfolkshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Aviano
Exp
Since 2019
I have now posted an ad in the classifieds section with various stamp sets for £13 each including postage. Fill yer boots crafters :clap:

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
Would any of you be interested in a July card making/scrapbooking weekend at Woodside Field. The idea would be simply to share experience and ideas. Bring your own equipment/stash and just spend the weekend all crafting together. (Mrs Quackers certainly has a good selection of cutting machines and a room full of craft bits and bobs and would love to come and join you.) We will put up a canopy and tables so you are not chasing paper across the field and fire up a generator to run any devices.

May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
Don’t let them see each other’s adverts, they’ll end up buying each other’s stuff and we’ll be no better off :unsure:
That is a great idea, I also still have 'stuff' that I am not likely to use.
If you saw all my stamping stuff you would go into melt down.
I'll challenge you to guess what I have hidden in my craft room.....

Attachments

• 20210304_172736.jpg
    20210304_172736.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 20210304_172709.jpg
    20210304_172709.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 8
OP
OP
Pops 1
May 23, 2019
Norfolkshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Aviano
Exp
Since 2019
Would any of you be interested in a July card making/scrapbooking weekend at Woodside Field. The idea would be simply to share experience and ideas. Bring your own equipment/stash and just spend the weekend all crafting together. (Mrs Quackers certainly has a good selection of cutting machines and a room full of craft bits and bobs and would love to come and join you.) We will put up a canopy and tables so you are not chasing paper across the field and fire up a generator to run any devices.
Thanks Quackers. Mrs Pops1 would certainly be up for that.
Husbands could drink beer/prep the BBQ and discuss manly stuff. :drink::whistle2:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back