Caravans on Stellplatze ? : The Answer. (1 Viewer)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
This question was raised on another thread by RR so I emailed the Bordatlas for a definitive answer.. here it is verbatim ..

Dear James,

some of the "Stellplätze" in Germany are also allowed for caravans. But normally Stellplätze only can be use by motorhomes. If you would like to know which of the places also can be used by caravans (Wohnwagen), you can find these places in our BORDATLAS 2011, where they are listet. You also can find the BORDATLAS online: www.bordatlas.de, if you by subscription for 3 Euro (valid for one mounth).

Best regards

Sabine Scholz
Redaktion REISEMOBIL INTERNATIONAL
Dolde Medien Verlag GmbH
Postwiesenstraße 5A
D-70327 Stuttgart
Germany

Tel 0049 / 711 / 13466-64
Fax 0049 / 711 / 13466-68
scholz@doldemedien.de
www.reisemobil-international.de
www.doldemedien.de

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I would register for one month but cant find the option, not going to give em 21 euros though in case it's only one.

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Heres one but bit expencive at 19.80 euros a night

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• Bordials.PNG
    Bordials.PNG
    55.1 KB · Views: 18
OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Heres one but bit expencive at 19.80 euros a night

Indeed John..

I think you will find it is only the larger Stellpatze , more like proper camp sites that will permit caravans.. however.. and I just remembered, we were on the Alf stellplatze, about €6 , and there was a circle of about six Dutch caravaners and no one moved them on.. it's marked on my Google map

May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
To register for the online version, look under the heading 'Bordatlas Online'. Below the paragraph of writing, there are 3 buttons. Click on the one marked 'Registrierung'. This takes you to another page with a registration form at the bottom. In the first box enter the user name which you would like to use, in the second and third boxes enter your password, and in the fourth box enter your e-mail address. I haven't taken it any further so I'm sorry I don't know what happens next, but if I can help, just ask. - Or alternatively, maybe they've got a website in English somewhere? I wouldn't know.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Our 2010 Bord Atlas (or it might be 2009 it is in the van) had a little symbol of a caravan under any listings that allowed caravans on the stellplatze. Thankfully, for us, not many of them did. Jane :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back