Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
They have a Festival of Lights weekend at their AGM meet. We went to our local DA of c&cc one last year and the theme was countries around the world. We were staggered at the work people put in to decorate their vans and awnings inc relevant music, drinks and snacks. It was a good weekend.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
I've seen a few motorhomes on rallies have them too. They can be rather manic when in full swing mode:laughing: some are really tall.
Suppose it beats a lot of the usual tat. Huge stuffed animals on dashboards , plastic flowers in vases , tat stuck in the ground , etcetc.
Personally the only extras , bar food and clothes we take , is chocolate and alcohol :blush:

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
To be fair, at last year's Lincoln show there was a Moho on next block that tried to make Blackpool Illuminations to shame, ALL BY HIMSELF!!!
No wonder he needed 4 big solar panels on his roof.
download.jpg

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Jeeso that one in the middle is fairly going for it eh..... It's like the Clark griswold of the caravan world

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Mr Chrysalis

Mr Chrysalis

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2016
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
Since 2016, caravans before that, folding Caravan, tents before that
As I have said before, it's not the height of your flagpole, it's how well you can erect it! I confess that my flagpole LEDs have now become my gazebo decorations and I will seek new pole illuminations when the opportunity arises. I think there are some caravans opposite that would not miss a few! Weird thing on this site - someone had put 2 complete sets of motorcycle leathers ( yellow and black) in the refuse skip, still on hangers. Why would anyone do that?

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
D
As I have said before, it's not the height of your flagpole, it's how well you can erect it! I confess that my flagpole LEDs have now become my gazebo decorations and I will seek new pole illuminations when the opportunity arises. I think there are some caravans opposite that would not miss a few! Weird thing on this site - someone had put 2 complete sets of motorcycle leathers ( yellow and black) in the refuse skip, still on hangers. Why would anyone do that?
Did you fish them out?and sell th on EBay?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back