Caravan Guard, well pleased (1 Viewer)

Mar 22, 2018
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E442
Exp
Since 2016
With Caravan Guard for 4 yrs now - broke down for first time two days ago - took a couple of minutes to get thro to call centre but then looked after very efficiently, told mechanic would be with us in 60 to 90 minutes which was fine - we made some lunch! Within 5 mins I had a text from mechanic saying be with us in 40 mins - he arrived in 30 mins! Took him about 20 mins to diagnose and fix problem - no fuss or hassle. Faultless service from start to finish! Hopefully will never need to test it again!

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I just sent a photo of my ncd by e mail and it was accepted (y)
You've missed the point I was making, it was the fact that CG couldn't provide proof of my NCD for my new insurer that was the issue, even Comfort who don't do NCD still keep a record for your future use.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
You've missed the point I was making, it was the fact that CG couldn't provide proof of my NCD for my new insurer that was the issue, even Comfort who don't do NCD still keep a record for your future use.
Apologies, misread your post, thought they had lost the one you sent when you changed. (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back