Caravan Guard, well pleased | Page 2 | MotorhomeFun | The Motorhome Support and Social Network

Caravan Guard, well pleased

Mar 22, 2018
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E442
Exp
Since 2016
With Caravan Guard for 4 yrs now - broke down for first time two days ago - took a couple of minutes to get thro to call centre but then looked after very efficiently, told mechanic would be with us in 60 to 90 minutes which was fine - we made some lunch! Within 5 mins I had a text from mechanic saying be with us in 40 mins - he arrived in 30 mins! Took him about 20 mins to diagnose and fix problem - no fuss or hassle. Faultless service from start to finish! Hopefully will never need to test it again!

Minxy Girl

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Cmpct i-138
Exp
Since 1996 we've had Elddis, Swift, Rapido, Rimor, Chausson MHs and Autocruise & Globecar PVCs
I just sent a photo of my ncd by e mail and it was accepted (y)
You've missed the point I was making, it was the fact that CG couldn't provide proof of my NCD for my new insurer that was the issue, even Comfort who don't do NCD still keep a record for your future use.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
5+ years
You've missed the point I was making, it was the fact that CG couldn't provide proof of my NCD for my new insurer that was the issue, even Comfort who don't do NCD still keep a record for your future use.
Apologies, misread your post, thought they had lost the one you sent when you changed. (y)

Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
West Country Motorhomes
Rhino Installs