Caravan club V Camping and Caravan club (1 Viewer)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Things don't change much in 4 weeks.

apart from price increases they haven't changed much in 40 years .. been a member of both clubs, on and off since the 80s

The last time I joined the C&CC was in order to get RAC Arrival breakdown / recovery service for the RV.. no other reason..

Main reason to join the CC is to have access to the excellent network of CLs.. If that changes, ie. they allow non-members to use them, I would drop my membership

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2013
Nantwich. Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend
Exp
6yrs ish!
We're in both. Both have their plus's & minus's. At the end of the day it's down to the individual. (y)(y)(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
We are in both but if I was to drop one it would be the C&CC.

The sites of theirs I use quite a lot ( Chertsey & Devizes) are becoming pretty expensive and are open to non members anyway (I think).

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
In both at the moment, will drop at least one, very probably both of them when the renewals come up. If all goes to plan we won't use any of their sites (except possibly one, for one or two nights and believe it's open to non members) or get any other benefit from either company this year so there won't be any point in paying the memberships.

Jan 31, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
10 years +
I've been in C & C C for about 22 years. Well worth it, I use their sites a lot and they are cheap off peak with mu old age discount.
CC for 3 years. Meant to drop CC this year as I find I can never get on any of their sites anyway as they're always booked up and there's no other advantage to me. Dratted direct debit beat me to it, but it's not doing it again next time.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ronidog1

Free Member
Nov 12, 2012
west yorkshire
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Over 10 years
Its worth looking at the coverage of each club as they have different concentrations of site across the UK

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Same
I've been in C & C C for about 22 years. Well worth it, I use their sites a lot and they are cheap off peak with mu old age discount.
CC for 3 years. Meant to drop CC this year as I find I can never get on any of their sites anyway as they're always booked up and there's no other advantage to me. Dratted direct debit beat me to it, but it's not doing it again next time.
Same happened to me last year but I deleted the direct debit for this year, hardly used the cc club, we use the cc&c club more for their THS as well.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back