Caravan Club - the costly way to camp (1 Viewer)

MC 55 FUN

Free Member
Feb 18, 2016
Rural South West Wales.
Funster No
MH
2015 Majestic 195
Exp
Since 20th Feb' 2016
My husband and I have caravanned all over Europe for thirty years and am now contemplating buying a motorhome and I've spent some time browsing forums. I have to say that when I see some of the totally uninformed venom from some members it does make me think whether I want to be a member of this community.

You for instance refer to CC sites as 'Stalags'. I've stayed on many sites most of which have a barrier at the entrance, which is there for the security of the people using the site. This barrier however goes up and down, you're not trapped there! Referring to just club sites a some kind of prison is silly and vindictive. Sites in many places are hit and miss. Not with the CC though. They are all well run with first class facilities and whenever we've had a problem the wardens couldn't have been more helpful.

But to get to the main point, which is your latest post. You clearly have no idea whatsoever of the CC's constitution, its business model and its finances. The CC is not a business. It has no shareholders and has never paid a dividend. Every penny made goes back to the club to pay for new sites, refurbishing existing ones and promoting its CL network from which by the way, it doesn't take a penny from the farmers and landowners who take in caravans and motorhomes.

What you're obviously also unaware of is that the CC makes very little money from its sites and sometimes posts a loss. Its main source of revenue is selling extra services such as insurance, ferry bookings etc. Prices on sites vary because some are owned by the CC but others are rented from landowners, sometimes at high prices. Chatsworth is one such site.

I don't think I've ever read such nonsense as in this thread. One member says a guest house will be cheaper. Really? Show me a guest house that will take three adults and three children in Easter week for £140 or show me one that will take two adults for under £20, which is typical in low season.

Let's also put to bed this rubbish about 'They're not clubs'. Yes they are. The CC is member led. All major decisions are taken by committees of caravanners and motorhomers. The paid executives do the bidding of the members. And as a couple who have been a member of a local centre for twenty years please don't tell me that I'm not in a club. We've enjoyed countless rallies both in the UK and abroad.

I'm not sure what has upset you but I'm sorry to have to say that your views on the CC seem to be engendered by some kind of hatred rather than by real facts, all of which are in the public domain so there's really no excuse for stating such things such as the club having a separate company just to sell sites, this is simply not true and I challenge you to prove that such a company exists. The club's accounts are published each year for all to read. You've obviously never seen them.

I'm sorry that my first post is so long but reading some of the ill-informed and biased comments in this thread has had me spitting feathers. Having said this it may be my last post but I think that what I've said needs saying.

:HelloThere: & :pink: from us in Wales. :):)

Jun 17, 2015
Portsmouth
Funster No
MH
Pilote G740
Exp
July 2015 plus 20 years of camping
I think there is a debate to be had about why the C&CC and CC both seem to be run more like businesses than clubs, despite the fact that they are both supposedly run by and for their membership.

Is this just a perception or is it reality?

I have been a C&CC member for over 20 years and used their sites for 15 years before that as a junior member. Things have changed over that time and I think one of the more negative changes has been the introduction of variable site fees based on how busy a site is. This gives the impression of a commercial organisation rather than a club even though it may make absolute sense from a business perspective.

I have had a few negative experiences with site managers over the years but, in general, membership has been a positive experience.

I read the term Stalag as tongue-in-cheek to be honest. Sites can be restrictive and expensive if you are used to the freedom of European Aires and small, quiet Municipal sites. Both have their place in my view.

Jan 3, 2008
Pakefield, Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
My husband and I have caravanned all over Europe for thirty years and am now contemplating buying a motorhome and I've spent some time browsing forums. I have to say that when I see some of the totally uninformed venom from some members it does make me think whether I want to be a member of this community.

You for instance refer to CC sites as 'Stalags'. I've stayed on many sites most of which have a barrier at the entrance, which is there for the security of the people using the site. This barrier however goes up and down, you're not trapped there! Referring to just club sites a some kind of prison is silly and vindictive. Sites in many places are hit and miss. Not with the CC though. They are all well run with first class facilities and whenever we've had a problem the wardens couldn't have been more helpful.

But to get to the main point, which is your latest post. You clearly have no idea whatsoever of the CC's constitution, its business model and its finances. The CC is not a business. It has no shareholders and has never paid a dividend. Every penny made goes back to the club to pay for new sites, refurbishing existing ones and promoting its CL network from which by the way, it doesn't take a penny from the farmers and landowners who take in caravans and motorhomes.

What you're obviously also unaware of is that the CC makes very little money from its sites and sometimes posts a loss. Its main source of revenue is selling extra services such as insurance, ferry bookings etc. Prices on sites vary because some are owned by the CC but others are rented from landowners, sometimes at high prices. Chatsworth is one such site.

I don't think I've ever read such nonsense as in this thread. One member says a guest house will be cheaper. Really? Show me a guest house that will take three adults and three children in Easter week for £140 or show me one that will take two adults for under £20, which is typical in low season.

Let's also put to bed this rubbish about 'They're not clubs'. Yes they are. The CC is member led. All major decisions are taken by committees of caravanners and motorhomers. The paid executives do the bidding of the members. And as a couple who have been a member of a local centre for twenty years please don't tell me that I'm not in a club. We've enjoyed countless rallies both in the UK and abroad.

I'm not sure what has upset you but I'm sorry to have to say that your views on the CC seem to be engendered by some kind of hatred rather than by real facts, all of which are in the public domain so there's really no excuse for stating such things such as the club having a separate company just to sell sites, this is simply not true and I challenge you to prove that such a company exists. The club's accounts are published each year for all to read. You've obviously never seen them.

I'm sorry that my first post is so long but reading some of the ill-informed and biased comments in this thread has had me spitting feathers. Having said this it may be my last post but I think that what I've said needs saying.

Thank you for a polite useful sensible contribution, please continue to do so. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
In terms of main sites the reality is that both the CC and C&CC are operating in a commercial market competing with privately run sites. The sites tend to be of a higher standard than many private sites so the prices charged have to be sufficient to maintain those standards. Pricing policies may be unpopular with some people but, as with private sites, if they get it right the sites will be a success and if they get it wrong they will fail. The sites are certainly not there to be run at low prices simply because someone pays less than £1 a week for membership.

The fact that their controlling bodies are elected from within the membership means that both organisations are run by their membership because (only day to day management being delegated to employees). The extent to which members have influence on policy depends entirely on the interest shown by members - most members just pay their annual fees and leave it to somebody else but have the opportunity to stand for office if they feel strongly enough.

Where the club element really comes into play is in the organisation of meets/rallies/THSs. Once again that is in the control of the members and the extent to which it is a success depends on the amount of effort which members are prepared to put in.

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
But to get to the main point, which is your latest post. You clearly have no idea whatsoever of the CC's constitution, its business model and its finances. The CC is not a business.

So they don't have a business model of selling pitches on their own sites then?

They are all well run with first class facilities and whenever we've had a problem the wardens couldn't have been more helpful.

I'm not sure what has upset you but I'm sorry to have to say that your views on the CC seem to be engendered by some kind of hatred rather than by real facts,

I've given the CC every opportunity, staying on a number of sites. There isn't a single one that I would willingly visit again and I can honestly say I've never come across one with anything that could be described as "first class facilities." Some of the wardens I've met have been OK. Others have contributed to my overall feeling of not wanting to use these places.

I've found the sites I've visited to be over priced in the main and all of them to be over regimented. I particularly object to being told how to park. Being shown the little model of a pitch with a peg and being informed that "you will park with your nose to the left of the peg" or whatever it is, I find particularly offensive.

All in all though it doesn't matter. They've obviously convinced you so you carry on. I'll stick with places where I feel welcome (y)

Adbt

Banned
May 19, 2015
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 740 SE
Exp
Stayed on many many CC sites over the past 8 years and have found them without exception to be excellent .
The wardens are first class and always helpful .
Value for money ? ......... always
Easter Holidays ? ............. Barnard Castle CC site , can't wait !

Philippa K

Free Member
Mar 7, 2016
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Don't own yet.
Exp
So they don't have a business model of selling pitches on their own sites then?

I've given the CC every opportunity, staying on a number of sites. There isn't a single one that I would willingly visit again and I can honestly say I've never come across one with anything that could be described as "first class facilities." Some of the wardens I've met have been OK. Others have contributed to my overall feeling of not wanting to use these places.

I've found the sites I've visited to be over priced in the main and all of them to be over regimented. I particularly object to being told how to park. Being shown the little model of a pitch with a peg and being informed that "you will park with your nose to the left of the peg" or whatever it is, I find particularly offensive.

All in all though it doesn't matter. They've obviously convinced you so you carry on. I'll stick with places where I feel welcome (y)

The fact that you can't find a single site that you like says an awful lot. They have some superb sites and the shower blocks for instance have always been immaculate.

I understand why we have to park centrally. It's because if one outfit parked on the left of a pitch and the adjoining van parked on the right the vans would be very close together which is a fire risk. But to say that a when a warden ask you to park in a sensible way that you find it 'offensive' is very strange. Some people who have stopped to think about why there's this rule may find it a bit pettyfogging but 'offensive' - come on!

I'm on a site in Portugal at present. It's classy with good facilities and the price is cheap because it's ACSI but the high season prices are very high, as they are in France in the summer months. The pitches on this site vary. Many of them are narrow and couldn't take a caravan because the tow car would have to be left on the road. At least on CC pitches you can guarantee space.

If every time you use a CC site you're getting upset I would respectfully suggest that you look closer to home. If you visit them with a chip and your shoulder and spoiling for a fight then you shouldn't be surprised if you get a frosty reception. Wardens are human and have to deal with some very demanding and unreasonable people.

As for you comment about the business you wrote:

'Both organisations are private companies whose main area of operation is selling pitches on their campsites.

There may be club type setups attached to them but they are completely separate from the main business.'

They are not private companies, they are basically co-operatives with no shareholders and they pay no dividends. To suggest that the sites are somehow a separate business just concerned with raking in money is untrue. As I said, the really profitable sections of the CC are its ancillary services, the campsites contribute little to the bottom line.

Your comment about being overpriced does not hold up either. Look at many commercial sites in high season and you may be surprised, they even charge you for a dog, which the CC doesn't. If the sites were overpriced they'd be empty but guess what, they have a super occupancy rate.

You are perfectly entitled to refuse to be a CC member but some of your claims and language regarding the club are untrue and unfair and clearly show a very unreasonable bias.

Finally, if I'm a member of a club I want it be run properly and as a business. Who wants to be involved with an organisation that is run badly and loses money? It's in all our interests that it makes money. We then have more sites, more CLs and better services.

Philippa K

Free Member
Mar 7, 2016
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Don't own yet.
Exp
Stayed on many many CC sites over the past 8 years and have found them without exception to be excellent .
The wardens are first class and always helpful .
Value for money ? ......... always
Easter Holidays ? ............. Barnard Castle CC site , can't wait !

And that is the view of thousands of people. But there'll always be a few who can't be satisfied whatever the club does.

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
I have had a few negative experiences with site managers over the years

The one that left me most speechless and was the final nail in the coffin for me was on a site in Derbyshire which I understand to be very popular. We were sat outside our van doing not much, some people walked past with their dog who proceeded to have a poo on the road right next to our van. The people didn't react at all and kept walking. I waited 20 minutes or so to see if they were coming back with a bag and then picked it up myself.

I mentioned this to the warden when I happened to see her and she couldn't care less. If I remember correctly her words were something like "oh yes, we get that all the time. That's what people are like here" and then she wandered off.

Well if that's acceptable behaviour in the CC then I'm very sorry but it isn't for me.

It all worked out for the best though because we found a CS very close by that we think is a hundred times better than the site in question.

Nov 6, 2013
S. Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
The usual
Exp
Since the beginning
I for one do like the security of a site and to know the facilities are on hand but it seems like they are fleecing you for it too, i remember when you used to have the option to have hook up, seems like you pay for it even if you dont want it - nearly £15 each per night begining of March - Cmon really ?
It's school holidays - hence the price hike.

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
the shower blocks for instance have always been immaculate.

What do I want a shower block for? I have a motorhome. The whole point is that it's self contained.

vans would be very close together which is a fire risk.

I'm sorry I just don't accept that. We stayed on a site in Italy last summer where the instructions were "that's your pitch, park however you like" I could almost touch the vans/caravans on the three adjoining pitches from my pitch.

Or stay on a busy aire. Honfleur for example at certain times of the year might have 200+ vans on it packed as tightly as possible. You will be able to open your hab door but not much more than that.

The whole idea that if vans aren't 6 metres apart the whole site is going to go up in flames really is a little bit silly.

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
They are not private companies, they are basically co-operatives with no shareholders

You're basically wrong about that. It's a private limited company. They might not pay dividends but that's irrelevant.

See the link below.

All major decisions are taken by committees of caravanners and motorhomers.

I would imagine that all major decisions are taken by the directors no matter what they might let you think. For any limited company to operate in any other way would be illegal and leave the directors open to serious penalties.

Every penny made goes back to the club to pay for new sites,

I think you might be wrong about this as well. They seem to be holding an awful lot of cash.

Broken Link Removed

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
The fact that you can't find a single site that you like says an awful lot. They have some superb sites and the shower blocks for instance have always been immaculate.

I understand why we have to park centrally. It's because if one outfit parked on the left of a pitch and the adjoining van parked on the right the vans would be very close together which is a fire risk. But to say that a when a warden ask you to park in a sensible way that you find it 'offensive' is very strange. Some people who have stopped to think about why there's this rule may find it a bit pettyfogging but 'offensive' - come on!

I'm on a site in Portugal at present. It's classy with good facilities and the price is cheap because it's ACSI but the high season prices are very high, as they are in France in the summer months. The pitches on this site vary. Many of them are narrow and couldn't take a caravan because the tow car would have to be left on the road. At least on CC pitches you can guarantee space.

If every time you use a CC site you're getting upset I would respectfully suggest that you look closer to home. If you visit them with a chip and your shoulder and spoiling for a fight then you shouldn't be surprised if you get a frosty reception. Wardens are human and have to deal with some very demanding and unreasonable people.

As for you comment about the business you wrote:

'Both organisations are private companies whose main area of operation is selling pitches on their campsites.

There may be club type setups attached to them but they are completely separate from the main business.'

They are not private companies, they are basically co-operatives with no shareholders and they pay no dividends. To suggest that the sites are somehow a separate business just concerned with raking in money is untrue. As I said, the really profitable sections of the CC are its ancillary services, the campsites contribute little to the bottom line.

Your comment about being overpriced does not hold up either. Look at many commercial sites in high season and you may be surprised, they even charge you for a dog, which the CC doesn't. If the sites were overpriced they'd be empty but guess what, they have a super occupancy rate.

You are perfectly entitled to refuse to be a CC member but some of your claims and language regarding the club are untrue and unfair and clearly show a very unreasonable bias.

Finally, if I'm a member of a club I want it be run properly and as a business. Who wants to be involved with an organisation that is run badly and loses money? It's in all our interests that it makes money. We then have more sites, more CLs and better services.

Don't be put off by a few off posts. In my experience any thread on here about the CC or the CC&C will attract the same few who will say the say the same things they said the previous time - don't like being told how to park, why do I need a shower? It's an interesting and valid viewpoint when you hear it the first time and of course you also get the same folk coming on to say how much they like CC sites. Folk like me and no doubt we get tedious on the subject as well. :)

There is the facility here to ignore people which you might like to try if you decide, as I hope you will, to sign up. :)

Feb 9, 2008
SW Scotland
Funster No
MH
LP Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2008 after caravanning for 20 years
Just booked a C&CC site for a weekend, two adults, three nights, £43.80. We are members of both clubs, costs just over a pound a week.

Philippa K

Free Member
Mar 7, 2016
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Don't own yet.
Exp
You're basically wrong about that. It's a private limited company. They might not pay dividends but that's irrelevant.

See the link below.

I would imagine that all major decisions are taken by the directors no matter what they might let you think. For any limited company to operate in any other way would be illegal and leave the directors open to serious penalties.

I think you might be wrong about this as well. They seem to be holding an awful lot of cash.

Broken Link Removed

Once more you make totally unfounded claims such as the directors ignoring the wishes of the management committees that instruct them. If they did they'd be out on their ear as the constitution of the club is quite clear.

Yes, the club has lots of money. It's well run and profitable but the fact that it has a lot of money is in itself proof that no one's skimming it off! The CC would love to open more sites but getting them is very difficult because of a shortage of land and planning problems etc. but it does manage it when it can, such as Barnard Castle and Chatsworth to name just two.

But your most ludicrous claim is that it's illegal for a board of directors to act on the advice and instruction of a separate management team. Nothing in company law prohibits this and why should it? As long as what the management committee proposes is itself legal there is no obstacle to such a system. And this is one area that you'd be better not debating with me as it's my profession.

I'm sorry to have to say this but you appear to be in a tiny minority here and your antipathy to the CC seems to override any reasonable debate and makes you appear vindictive. Terms such as stalags and the club being run by a 'shower' are unfair and inflammatory, as well as being untrue.

I shall leave you to enjoy your obvious hatred of the CC but would just ask that in future you try to be more reasonable and fair in your opinions and comments. Goodbye.

madgeD

Free Member
Aug 17, 2014
Cleveland
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
since 2005
I can't think of any sites in Marske off the top of my head. There are a few CSs in the Saltburn area but I think that's the closest.
Its Redcar really Graham its on the dunes we pass regularly and always say " I wish we could find somewhere like this down South" but as its only five mins away from us were not likely to stay. Its just on the north side of the Marske by the sea sign.

pigginchilli

Free Member
May 17, 2015
Town Yetholm
Funster No
MH
low line.
Exp
Its Redcar really Graham its on the dunes we pass regularly and always say " I wish we could find somewhere like this down South" but as its only five mins away from us were not likely to stay. Its just on the north side of the Marske by the sea sign.
We saw 3 vans there yesterday, unfortunantly we were in the car and had been dog walking on the beach, we thought wow that would be ideal for the weekend but were not sure about parking overnight.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
I know where you mean now. I thought the post referred to a site as it mentioned overnight stays. Strictly speaking it is in Marske. The RCBC web site refers to it as The Stray, Marske.
We saw 3 vans there yesterday, unfortunantly we were in the car and had been dog walking on the beach, we thought wow that would be ideal for the weekend but were not sure about parking overnight.
It's a funny one. Although it is marked out with bays, in the main, it is not covered by the latest (2003 as amended) off street parking order, which only deals with car parks for which a charge is made.
It may be covered by an earlier order (which is not available to view on-line) but I presume one would have to ask a specific question of the council to find out. It has certainly never been mentioned when I have made general enquiries about motorhome parking in years gone by, but neither have any of the other non-chargeable car parks.

I suspect that RCBC have better things to do than be heavy handed with any enforcement so long as people don't turn up mob handed or otherwise cause a nuisance to residents.

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User

If you want somewhere similar in the South then have a look between Norman's Bay and Bexhill in Sussex roughly at 50.830188 0.411238. You often see people parked up overnight at the top of the beach. It's shingle so you won't get stuck.

Traveller_HA5_3DOM

Free Member
Jul 13, 2012
Following the Sun
Funster No
MH
Hobby Premium 65GE
Exp
since 1985
No they aren't. Don't make that mistake.

Both organisations are private companies whose main area of operation is selling pitches on their campsites.

There may be club type setups attached to them but they are completely separate from the main business.
Thanks for the info nicnic, It certainly is not clear at the shows they have stands at that they are shareholder or owner based. It is just that the words club and members in my mind have always been accepted as being instituted for the benefit of the members. I guess it's my working men's club background. Now I am even more certain I do want anything at all to do with them.
I did ask the MCC last year how many members they had and what assets the club owned. It did seem like an awful lot of income for a club that is non profit making with volunteers maning the stands and few actual paid employees, but at least they have a good name in the Motorhome community unlike the other lot who are there for tuggers and always look down on the Aires and stelplaz networks on the continent that have virtually finished touring caravans for all but the poor Dutch who I am told pay double tax on motorhomes.

Sep 3, 2013
Crowthorne, Berkshire
Funster No
MH
1992 RMB Silver Star 670
Exp
One year. A whole one!
We're also huge fans of the CC and C&CC and have booked pitches at both clubs sites for this coming weekend and Easter.

I like the space afforded on the pitches by adopting this philosophy, so have no problems parking by a marker post. It's easy and fair to us and the neighbouring pitches.

As for the cost, £80 for 5 nights at a CC site over Easter during the school holidays in the New Forest is very reasonable in my view.

pigginchilli

Free Member
May 17, 2015
Town Yetholm
Funster No
MH
low line.
Exp
I know where you mean now. I thought the post referred to a site as it mentioned overnight stays. Strictly speaking it is in Marske. The RCBC web site refers to it as The Stray, Marske.

It's a funny one. Although it is marked out with bays, in the main, it is not covered by the latest (2003 as amended) off street parking order, which only deals with car parks for which a charge is made.
It may be covered by an earlier order (which is not available to view on-line) but I presume one would have to ask a specific question of the council to find out. It has certainly never been mentioned when I have made general enquiries about motorhome parking in years gone by, but neither have any of the other non-chargeable car parks.

I suspect that RCBC have better things to do than be heavy handed with any enforcement so long as people don't turn up mob handed or otherwise cause a nuisance to residents.
Thanks for that graham, its ideal for us just for a weekend, the only thing to put us off is boy racers as we have parked our car there a few times and seen a few! Although if they did cause a nuisance the sight of a big hairy biker half naked would probably scare them off!:LOL:

May 23, 2012
Anglesey
Funster No
MH
Rapido 666f
Exp
Just booked Southport CC site £13 per night - bargain, its £10 per night in a car park up the road with no facilities.

pigginchilli

Free Member
May 17, 2015
Town Yetholm
Funster No
MH
low line.
Exp
Just booked Southport CC site £13 per night - bargain, its £10 per night in a car park up the road with no facilities.
For the risk of sounding a bit thick is there a dog friendly beach close? can you pm me with the location as we want 3 days away over easter. cheers

May 23, 2012
Anglesey
Funster No
MH
Rapido 666f
Exp
For the risk of sounding a bit thick is there a dog friendly beach close? can you pm me with the location as we want 3 days away over easter. cheers
Sorry don't know how to pm. Beach over the road and big park next door, the site will probably be full over Easter but pleasure land car park won't be.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Thanks for the info nicnic, It certainly is not clear at the shows they have stands at that they are shareholder or owner based. It is just that the words club and members in my mind have always been accepted as being instituted for the benefit of the members. I guess it's my working men's club background. Now I am even more certain I do want anything at all to do with them.
I did ask the MCC last year how many members they had and what assets the club owned. It did seem like an awful lot of income for a club that is non profit making with volunteers maning the stands and few actual paid employees, but at least they have a good name in the Motorhome community unlike the other lot who are there for tuggers and always look down on the Aires and stelplaz networks on the continent that have virtually finished touring caravans for all but the poor Dutch who I am told pay double tax on motorhomes.
The Caravan Club is run like a business but it is owned by its members who elect the Executive Committee in the same way shareholders elect directors of a company.

There is a link on this page which will lead to a pdf if you want to read more. The summary at the end of the pdf is useful.

But in my view it is still a club, albeit a big one and of course they try and sell pitches - why wouldn't they? I'd be miffed if my subs were wasted not trying to increase revenue. :)
http://www.caravanclub.co.uk/membership/about-us/how-we-are-run

St Piran

Free Member
May 22, 2012
North Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Swift Bolero
Exp
This weekend 2 nights at Roundtree Park York £39.20 for two of us and then on to Knaresborough for 3 nights £62.70.

Baltic Wharf Bristol 3 nights in Sept £75.90 - best site the CC have IMHO
Abbey Wood London 3 nights in Dec £66.60

Four different sites £11.10 per person per night for 11 nights.

Best bit is I've paid absolutely nothing until I arrive.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back