Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
:roflmto: I had only just read the first couple of posts out to Bill and thought this has got to be a joke........but too late, he was already on the phone to the CC to ask:Doh:

As far as we're concerned, anyone with a motorhome/caravan who has no children and who is brave enough to stay on a site during the school holidays should get a reduction........not be charged an extra tenner. I twigged, but had to go downstairs fast to signal to Bill who promptly made an excuse and got off the phone:ROFLMAO:

Margaret:roflmto:

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Jaws Bitten __ Good Job Jim

images

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
although I twigged straight away
I would not put it past them many years ago I had a old converted bus and I was a member of CC.
I puled up at a site near Wetherby as I had a problem with my front wheel baring.

I pulled up out side to weight for the owner to open the gate I could se he was most irritated to se this old bus outside his site he was the retired cornel type.

you cant come in this is for the caravan club members only I am a member were full not a sole on site.
well I can go any further I have a problem
you not coming in it's a bit orrrrft watt is that bloody thing :Eeek:
ok so I am a member and your refusing me on to your site straight on to the CC hand the phone to him after a chat with the CC well I suppose you had beater come in you can park over there it was not a pitch but a aria behind some trees out of site of the rest of the site next to the sess pit pew
anyway refused to park there next thing out his mouth was bloody jipo
straight back on to CC hands the phone over this is the early days of mobile phones
herring a bit of a argument then he says park where ever you bloody want
so I parked right next to the entrance
I am not giving you a key to my toilet block read rag to a bull ok I will just shit on the toilet step :Eeek:
started to dale the CC OK then hope you will be orft tomorrow jacked up the van removed the wheel and hub and told him it would be three week's before I could get a another wheel baring
I got the wife to bring the boys over in the car with the trailer
and the old washing machine some old bikes and any thing they could lay there hands on she arrived after dark I let her in we set up all the scrap around the van
you should have seen his face:Eeek: the next day police called civil disputed ground rent up to date nothing we can do sir:cry:
spent the next day burning copper wire of on the BBQ::bigsmile:
After week of fun I left not a speck of any thing left
CC would not let me renew the following year
never been a member from that day to this:thumb:
forgot to say banned for life

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries