Caravan channel

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Gordy, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Gordy

Gordy

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi All

Flicking thru TV last night found caravan/motorhome prog,on station 166 sky, about motorhome, not sure about freeview, its repeated most days round about 7pm for about 2 weeks

Just thought I mention case know one new

2. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Ratings:
    +97,974
    Chris the owner of the channel pops in here for some fun every now and again. He is featuring more and more motorhomes these days. :thumb:

3. ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed Funster

Ratings:
    +4,348
    We should get Chris to join us for a motorhome fun event.

Perhaps we could collar him to join us at the Stratford Show as he could make a few tv episodes out of the Stratford show itself.

4. Jaws

Jaws Funster Life Member

Ratings:
    +31,855
    Having met Chris a couple of times at events I reckon he would def be up for a bit of MHF !!
    Nice bloke who struck me as being very genuine.. I have been watching the C C for about a year now

5. Landy lover

Landy lover Funster Life Member

Ratings:
    +6,705
    We met him at the NEC this year - really easy guy to talk to - would think he could be a lot of fun at a meet - I reckon though you just have to bear in mind that he has a camera crew lurking where ever he goes - too much red and you might find yourself on the out takes or you've been framed :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: