Lanerboy

Free Member
Aug 3, 2016
midlands
Funster No
MH
Carthago 4.9 superior
Hi All

When searching for a site on the clubs website is there a way of searching for sites with course fishing ON SITE I can search through the app on my phone and select fishing within 5 miles but I don't seem to be able to find anything on their website where I am able to search for sites with fishing on site is this not possible

ceejayt

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2015
Stamford Bridge - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
RS Elysian A Class
Exp
Since 2004
Hi All

When searching for a site on the clubs website is there a way of searching for sites with course fishing ON SITE I can search through the app on my phone and select fishing within 5 miles but I don't seem to be able to find anything on their website where I am able to search for sites with fishing on site is this not possible
Hmmmm...

So, if you simply search rotes there appear to be no filters. BUT if you choose the link 'book a site' then you can select say coarse fishing when you are searching

So the answer is choose the booking link

OP
OP
Lanerboy

Lanerboy

Free Member
Aug 3, 2016
midlands
Funster No
MH
Carthago 4.9 superior
Thanks I have done it the way you say and I see what you mean

I think there should be a box for fishing on site as fishing within 5 miles probably accounts for most of the campsites in the uk :( I would like to be able to walk out from my pitch with my gear and start fishing I dont want to have to pack up the MH and drive a few miles to a fishery park for the day then drive back to the site for the night

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
@Lanerboy Don’t think C&MC have many with their own ponds unless you include Loch and lakeside sites.(y)(y)
There is a good private site in Devon with their own lakes Crofton Park near Dawlish(y) the Motorhome pitches are right next to them.

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2009
south yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2004. Tugger 10 years on and off
Hi All

I mentioned this on the club forum.sent off to CMC Twice.They said they would look into putting information on site's and Cls with fishing on site.That was three years ago.Never got a reply .So I don't think they are interested :(

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
C&MC Maragowan has fishing in the river that runs down the side of the site.

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
You are on a real fishing crusade today (y):)

But you could at least please use the word fish in the thread title, I only opened this one to see what floated your boat apart from fishing :LOL:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back