Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
HI Papa Smurf

I am calling in there today en route if you want any thing delivering or collecting! I would walk over to the camp site, but the weather is dreadful and I will mess up my hair:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
HI Papa Smurf

I am calling in there today en route if you want any thing delivering or collecting! I would walk over to the camp site, but the weather is dreadful and I will mess up my hair:ROFLMAO:

Wrong Papa Eddie......wanna borrow my specs? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Tony Hunt

Free Member
Sep 27, 2007
Wimborne, Dorset
Funster No
MH
RV A class
Exp
Two brothers working out of the same building or they did. One is Car A tow the other solar solutions. Try ringing the phone number and asking the question. They were both there quite recently. Maybe the Car A tow brother is having a well earned holiday, theyve certainly done a lot of business between them over the last few years. Been very pleased with the solar panels, battery work and A frame that I purchased through them. A mate of mine just saved a fortune recently getting all the TV, sat, panels and other goodies moved from his old autotrail to his new one, dealers wouldnt allow anything for all this equipment on the part exchange so he took it with him. He left it with solar solutions for the day and they took everything off then spent another day putting it on the new one.

OP
OP
pappajohn

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Two brothers working out of the same building or they did. One is Car A tow the other solar solutions. Try ringing the phone number and asking the question. They were both there quite recently. Maybe the Car A tow brother is having a well earned holiday, theyve certainly done a lot of business between them over the last few years. Been very pleased with the solar panels, battery work and A frame that I purchased through them. A mate of mine just saved a fortune recently getting all the TV, sat, panels and other goodies moved from his old autotrail to his new one, dealers wouldnt allow anything for all this equipment on the part exchange so he took it with him. He left it with solar solutions for the day and they took everything off then spent another day putting it on the new one.

thank for clearing that one up tony. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back