Captila Motorcaravans Glenrothes (1 Viewer)

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
I would not worry to much it's always the English sisters you her bad thing abut and haven't herd anything bad abut them.
do a internet check and se watt reviews they have had I cant find any thing so no news is good news.
just avoid any with bad reviews.

mariner

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 21, 2013
Isle of Dogs, but mostly Artola Spain.
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Since 2007. But no more.
They look like a very small outfit.

Their website is poor, as it appears that they only list used vehicles they have sold????

What is the point of that?

:cooler:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tambo

Free Member
Jun 21, 2014
Dunfermline fife scotland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
MH Since 2008, ex tugger and vw campers since 1992
Yet another thread with a couple of idiots on it .......seriously disappointed in a few comments over the last few days ..its those kind of attitudes that make people want to vote yes ....

Op in answer to your question it's a small firm who deals in second hand budget vans usually I had experience with them around 15 years ago but haven't been in there yard since .....at that time he seemed to be buying up low priced vans and trying to add dealer prices to them and most of his stock left a lot to be desired .......but as i say that was many years ago that may have changed ....However it's not far from me so if theres something your interested in i can possibly have a look for you

Sep 5, 2012
Scotland
Funster No
MH
East Neuk Fifer
Exp
since 2012
If your looking in that area have you tried St Andrews Motorhomes, smallish and friendly but maybe a bit overpriced but sure deals could get done.

tambo

Free Member
Jun 21, 2014
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
I'm guessing Jim has cleaned up this thread as a few comments have disappeared thankfully

So the first part of my comments above now look silly so please disregard

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Yet another thread with a couple of idiots on it .......seriously disappointed in a few comments over the last few days ..its those kind of attitudes that make people want to vote yes ....

I think you have missed the gist of the replies

Bills was typical tongue in cheek

Mariners a good honest opinion

This is a fun forum, I think of it as pub chat, it does not all have to be serious

David(y)

edit, your reply overlapped my slow typing, now ignore my reply

OP
OP
M

Martin Samson

Free Member
Aug 26, 2014
Funster No
MH
Elddis 175
Exp
3 months
Thanks Tambo - I am hoping they will undertake some work for me - fitting air suspension to my Elddis motorhome (they are an agent for drive right air suspension ) and I was trying to find out if anyone else had used their services and had any comments

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Just got back in and noticed my reply has been removed, can't understand why as I only asked someone to explain their comment.

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Thanks Tambo - I am hoping they will undertake some work for me - fitting air suspension to my Elddis motorhome (they are an agent for drive right air suspension ) and I was trying to find out if anyone else had used their services and had any comments

Now we have a more specific question you might do better with a new thread (y)

tambo

Free Member
Jun 21, 2014
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
I think you have missed the gist of the replies

Bills was typical tongue in cheek

Mariners a good honest opinion

This is a fun forum, I think of it as pub chat, it does not all have to be serious

David(y)

edit, your reply overlapped my slow typing, now ignore my reply

My response wasn't at any of those ....The post it was aimed at has been deleted amongst others.

tambo

Free Member
Jun 21, 2014
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
Ah ok well as I said my last dealings was years ago .....im guessing your fairly local to the area then ....i just fitted air suspension to mine the other week and it's not that difficult so if you decide to do it diy and need any help .....

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
has anyone used this company and has any comments goodor bad

No idea about them but from reading forums for 8 years treat all dealers like politicians. They will promise you the earth then deliver nothing once you've paid up.

So take care. Never pay until **everything** you want and have been promised is **delivered**.

You may see "with 12 months warranty". What you get is an insurance policy with little more than a mass of exclusions.

But if you do get a good deal, go to church, give thanks then get smashed and buy a lottery ticket.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back