Cap d'Agde, "Naked City" (1 Viewer)

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
I know we have some naturists amongst us, and I came across this webpage that may be of interest to some..........if you haven't already been!!:winky:

Visit The World's Capital Of Nudism

This coastal town features a nudist resort with a three-mile beach, as well as its own doctors, banks, shopping and dining, just for the nudists.

France is, of course, known for its laid-back attitude about nudity. Visitors can freely go topless at just about any Mediterranean beach. But Cap d'Agde takes it all to a new level of hedonism and free living.

In the summertime, the population of the nudist section swells to 40,000. Any self-respecting nudist must visit this spot, considered THE naturist destination. The Naturism Quarter is in the northeast section of town.

Nudity is optional in the nudist area, except at the beach.

Locals still dress for dinner here.
Cap d'Agde, situated in the lush Languegoc region, is also close to many other wonderful French destinations. The port city of Sete is nearby, where visitors find some of the world's best seafood. The medieval fortified city of Carcassonne is to the west. Visitors are also close to Nimes, Montpellier and Arles. It's also a five-hour TGV train ride from Paris.

Whether you are new to nudism or a seasoned naturist, Cap d'Agde is the ultimate place to get naked. Few places in the world take the nude body as seriously, or offer such a vast community for enjoying it.

Full story:

Link Removed

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
Nice to know it's there.... so we can avoid it, it would take too long to get ready to go out... (we only have a low wattage travel iron:ROFLMAO:)

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I know we have some naturists amongst us, and I came across this webpage that may be of interest to some..........if you haven't already been!!:Win:

Do we:Eeek:

C'mon spill the beans Sharon:winky::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Sorry John, bean spilling isn't my thing........... you know that!!:winky:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Sorry John, bean spilling isn't my thing........... you know that!!:winky:

I'll have to keep a look out for myself then:winky:will they be at Peterborough cos i would probably be able to spot them there:winky::roflmto:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Ray who is smuggling the camera into Hilltop?:winky::roflmto::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.