cant find my question /replys (1 Viewer)

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Was this the question? No replies yet

charging or not
hi all ,,my m/h has been conected to the mains for 1 week and on pulling out the mains lead i looked at the battery light on the controll pannell and the batterys were onlyhalf charged,,,how do i check if the in van charger is working,,,

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Its easy to find all your own posts, check out this tutorial. :thumb: Link Removed

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
II would suggest you check the condition of your batteries

Was this the question? No replies yet

charging or not
hi all ,,my m/h has been conected to the mains for 1 week and on pulling out the mains lead i looked at the battery light on the controll pannell and the batterys were onlyhalf charged,,,how do i check if the in van charger is working,,,

Perhaps you need to check the condition of your batteries first. If they are at the end of the life then no amount of charging will do anything.... are they water filled? can you check the level? are they all at the correct level or is one of more cells below the internal parts of the battery?

If sealed or gell.. how old are they? when did you last take them off the motorhome and did a bench charge... have you check with a multimeter what condition they are in charge wise.... I would look at that before the charger.

But I am sure someone wioth more knowledge will tell you how best to check the issue out.

Bob:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back