Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Cant believe I have only been home less than two weeks and the urge to move on again has struck..so as from Thursday 28th.august I am off around England for a month .already getting excited.. going from newbury to Stanhope in county durham stopping at rugby,derby ,York and westgate. after that nothing actually planned will just go where my MH (khizzie) will take me .will be home late September early October....Roy

OP
OP
Khizzie

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
:getmecoat::getmecoat:Thanks Jim ,really looking forward to getting on the move again,itchy feet.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Sounds like your going by train Roy, the next train will be stopping at Rugby, Derby, York.........::bigsmile:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
I know what you mean Roy. We returned home 19 days ago after just over 3 weeks away and I was ready to go again after a week and a half. Other commitments prevented that but we intend getting away next week for a few days.

OP
OP
Khizzie

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
:imoutahere:you wouldn't think that at almost 70yrs old you could still get excited about
Sounds like your going by train Roy, the next train will be stopping at Rugby, Derby, York.........::bigsmile:

I know what you mean Roy. We returned home 19 days ago after just over 3 weeks away and I was ready to go again after a week and a half. Other commitments prevented that but we intend getting away next week for a few days.
touring,but I assure you I can.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Have a good trip, Roy. I just went away to two meets on the run and it really spoiled me. Can't wait till I can go away for weeks at a time. Enjoy. :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back