Oct 9, 2019
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
FUNSTER in a PVC
Yes it was, we had a great day
A brilliant place to visit, I have done a couple of photo days organised by www.fotobuzz.com which is an online photo community. if you are interested in photography you may find this site great for training articles and once we are allowed there a great meet ups, we have done Chester Zoo, Farne Islands, Isle of Skye, Faroe Islands and many other locations and subjects.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 6, 2018
Burton on Trent
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2017
I got the day for my son as he had bought some photography equipment for his holiday to Sri Lanka and he asked me to go with him so I bought some second hand kit and went along, we had a great day. I'm more into motorcycle racing than wildlife so took the camera to some race meetings.
Donny 25-5-19 (42)_edited.jpg

Oct 9, 2019
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
FUNSTER in a PVC
I got the day for my son as he had bought some photography equipment for his holiday to Sri Lanka and he asked me to go with him so I bought some second hand kit and went along, we had a great day. I'm more into motorcycle racing than wildlife so took the camera to some race meetings.View attachment 441626
That’s a cracking shot, I’ve not been motorcycle racing with my cameras for 20 years but it’s on the list of ‘things to do when we are not in lockdown, in the motorhome’ Oulton Park and 3 sisters are not far away.

Jun 6, 2018
Burton on Trent
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2017
Similar here, used to take the camera MB racing 20/30 years ago (Film camera!!) then gave up as I couldn't afford any digi kit. Love Oulton, we are close to Donnington, Mallory and Darley Moor.

Jul 2, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon Tiki Tag, 2007.
Exp
A brilliant place to visit, I have done a couple of photo days organised by www.fotobuzz.com which is an online photo community. if you are interested in photography you may find this site great for training articles and once we are allowed there a great meet ups, we have done Chester Zoo, Farne Islands, Isle of Skye, Faroe Islands and many other locations and subjects.

www.foto-buzz.com

Oct 9, 2019
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
FUNSTER in a PVC
Otters are my favourite subjects, and Hares. I wish I didn't have to work so I could spend more time photographing them.
BG1I3310-2.jpg
very rare view of Otter family in water Iris's looking out to see if the coast is clear, Hope you like this one AnnB. Taken on Unst in Shetland

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back