Cancelled - Woodside Field Temporary Campsite 15-19 April 2021 (1 Viewer)

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
Believe me we are all gutted making this decision, but it is the right thing to do, the event is unfortunately cancelled. Perhaps by August we will be out of the tunnel and allowed to party again. My thanks goes to Riverbankannie & lunarman for trying to put this together, however it is not possible to continue in April under the current Covid regulations. :cry::cry::cry:

OP
OP
Riverbankannie

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
After the twists and turns surrounding this thread, can we get a current update. I think it's cancelled but would like confirmation.

Wyn

Sorry WynandJean for missing you off the PM conversation, Dorset Diver, I think that you should be on the PM conversation.
I was trying to publish the message as best I could, I edited the first post here but then was not sure if you all get an alert to that change so tried other ways.
Then my head was hurting so I had to go out for a walk! :Smile:
Anyway - unfortunately it is cancelled. I have tried to get clarity from the police but I had to send an email and goodness knows if or when I get a reponse. Then, I am not sure that they would know themselves.
I think the answer is, if you are not sure if it is allowed, it probably isn’t :(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
The campsite has reverted back to CL status and we are available for bookings of up to 5 vans from 12th April. Realise it is not the same as a Fun meet but hopefully another one can be arranged later in the year.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back