Rally Chat CAN YOU NOT GET ON WHITBY MEET (1 Viewer)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Val and Bob, I hope you don't mind my starting this thread but people keep asking over and over about the Whitby meet and being disappointed they can't get on. Maybe they could come on here and sort out a booking at that farm site you told them about on the main road? It would be a shame if they all miss out... They could of course still stay on the main list in case of cancellations..

Is that ok with you? I don't want to poke my nose in. Could you put the info of the farm site here please, then it is up to them to take over.

Charlie635

Free Member
Oct 11, 2014
Stockport
Funster No
MH
CI CARIOCA
Exp
1 Year
In the summer you could park on Whitby Rugby Club, it was around £10.00 a night,
fresh water, Elsan point, I don't know if they finish when the Season starts.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
movan

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Bump, as still doesn't seem the people who want to go have got together. It is a brilliant weekend.

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Was thinking of coming still . Amanda feeling a bit poorly at mo with a sore throat was going to see how she is tomorrow Joy. Will check out farm and the rogby pitch when are you all getting there?

OP
OP
movan

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Kate, Think we can only get there Friday lunchtime. I think Terry is going to park up somewhere else... why don't you pm him to call you and you can talk to him re an idea where to park... Please give Amanda my love and say I hope she feeling better soon and that all IS GOING WELL ......

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back