Can you imagine..... (1 Viewer)

Jul 4, 2016
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
V-Line 636 Sport
Giving a 2 year old a lovely ice cream on a hot day then taking it off him and then eating it in front of him, imagine his face. That's my face!

When I got the call my motor home is ready for collection a couple of days ago, and i'm stuck a couple of thousand miles away, I feel lost and can't get it off my mind! Well at least it's sunny here!

I think I'm ready for collection, got the Britstops and ASCI (spelling?), to find somewhere to stay for the first time ever!

Looking forward to picking it up and driving it for a first time. Bit scary but I think I'll manage!

WAHOOOOOO!!!!. I'm nearly a motor home owner!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 23, 2015
Audenshaw
Funster No
MH
Pilote Pacific P650GJ
Exp
Over 6000 miles between 3 March to 26 September 2017.
I was the same about first time driving, but I was worrying over nothing. Until Friday, I had only driven it on motorways and major roads. On Friday I drove it out of storage (bit of tricky manoeuvering), and all the way to my mum's along minor roads with traffic and parked vehicles. The parked vehicles have been my real worry and I am tending to give them a very wide berth and even stopping if something is coming the other way, but better to be safe than sorry. I drove back to storage and reversed into our space. Easy peasy :D2 I surprised myself by preferring to drive on "ordinary" roads to motorways, but I think that is more to do with speed. Off to Scotland on Thursday and I am starting off the driving, leaving Mike to tackle the M6 on Easter weekend :ROFLMAO:.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Awwww... bless. Really feel for you but your post did make me laugh @Cliffdale ..:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back