Can you help please - missing member Dryad. (1 Viewer)

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Herefordshire / Worcestershire borders .
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
It really is lovely to see everyone rallying around (excuse the pun) when someone has problems like this. More than makes up for all the bad stories. (y)(y)(y)

It is ! I have hemorrhoids can anyone help ? :D:D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
It is ! I have hemorrhoids can anyone help ? :D:D
Here you go ...

41tX2l8avSL._SY300_.jpg

parknride

Free Member
Jan 21, 2014
cumbria
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 1988
Had no internet for past week, got it again today in denia (free, poor & slow, internet connection that is, not myself, then again....) so was just catching up on posts. Sorry to hear @dryad having problems but glad she's OK. What a fabulous, caring forum this is.

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Herefordshire / Worcestershire borders .
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
Yes, you need to eat a large vindaloo with extra Dorset Naga chillis on the side. It will not cure the haemorrhoids but will give us all a good laugh.......

That hurt that did !! At least it would do if I was daft enough to listen to your advice ! I haven't really got De bunches offffa De grappas ............

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
That hurt that did !! At least it would do if I was daft enough to listen to your advice ! I haven't really got De bunches offffa De grappas ............
But I bet that Mrs Charlie thinks that you are a pain in the ass, though...... ;)

Sep 4, 2011
Funster No
MH
No more
Really glad to hear @dryad is ok, when she's back doing the quizzes can someone ask her to make them a little harder:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Pete (Trophychap) and I both think phone no's are the best - but no-one wants to publicise them to all and sundry even on here - so it probably would need a software alteration to add them to our profiles where only Jim could see them - so I shouldn't think it would be a mega quick fix - if Jim even agrees with it in the first place?

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Just come across this thread... Not been on since Thursday myself (travelling) so having withdrawal from the quizzes already... And then to read that @dryad 's gorn missing!!! :eek: Delighted she's found again...
Hope you're soon warmed up Toni ;)

Bobby22

Free Member
Dec 15, 2013
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Rapido 680ff
Exp
since 2013
:cold::cold::cold: Hope she gets the heating sorted soon.....bloody service plans are never great............daughter had an engineer out that actually b@£&€$¥d her system......next guy couldn't undo........new boiler needed.....contractor denied all wrong doing and they washed their hands.

Good to know shes fine.........but cold.

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
I will phone Toni (dryad) this morning, and let you know how she is and the saga of the bloody boiler.. (y)

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Just had a long chat with Toni... (y)

Seem`s a lot better today, but still poorly.. :(

Engineers came out and had another look at her boiler, and will have to make a return visit to try and sort it out.. :doh:

Why not just put another boiler in.. ? :swear2:

But on the up side they did leave her with a portable heater, so she did have some warmth at least...

But she did sound a bit more upbeat. :clap2:

I will give her a bell in a couple of day`s to see how she is getting on.. I have told her to phone if any big problems... we are only 3 or 4 hours drive away..

PS......... I told her every one was asking after her, and she said she will try and get on-line later today.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back