Can you get a discount on Brittany Ferries (1 Viewer)

Sep 28, 2010
Castletownbere West Cork
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
11 years
Can you get a discount on Brittany Ferries. Want to book for late Feb Portsmouth Santander. Any discount codes or the like.
I await with bated breath

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
There is no 'cheap alternative' currently. My experience is probably well beyond it's sell by date but Brittany only give discounts to very regular travelers. Hope someone will be along to contradict me though!(y)

Deleted User
You have a PM(Conversation)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

longdog

Banned
Apr 16, 2013
Funster No
You can join the Brittany Ferries Club European or what ever they call it and you pay to join. However, even after paying, you will save more even on one trip.

Baggers53

Free Member
Dec 30, 2013
Stafford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Some MH clubs and magazines offer discounts. I registered for various ferry companies on line then got a good discount in their January sale!!!! Mike and Les

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

CarolynandMike

Free Member
Nov 21, 2009
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Liberty
Exp
since 2009
We get discount with Brittany Ferries (I think its only about 10 or 15%) on the Santander run by quoting a friend's Brittany Ferries Membership number. You can do this as it asks on the form whether you are a member or a guest. So, if you know anyone who does have membership, ask them if you can use it. I think they get a perk every time you use it so its not asking too much. We looked into the membership ourselves but you would need to make more crossings than we do to make it worthwhile.

Deleted User
We now only do one crossing a year and find it worthwhile, even in the first year with the joining fee it is possible to cover the cost with one return crossing. Add in the other perks, breakfast allowance etc, £10 every time a friend uses your memb. number and it is still viable. If you have a relative or close friend that uses BF they can become an associate member for an extra £30 or thereabouts and obtain the full 30% discount and the other perks.

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
We sailed from Poole to Gijon in January this year with LD Lines.......... a much better price (y) Worth a try?

Deleted User
We sailed from Poole to Gijon in January this year with LD Lines.......... a much better price (y) Worth a try?

LD lines services to Spain are currently suspended until they can find another EU country to subsidise their uneconomic rates. Look at their website.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back