Can I use the N7 through Lyon? (1 Viewer)

Jul 13, 2008
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Since 2007
Can I use the A7 through Lyon without a crit d'air? Where are the boundaries and where can I find out more about it. Looked online last night and it says Lyon and Villeurbanne. Must be costing a fortune for signage, or is there no signage to say you entering a zone?

I do mean the A7....;)

Pete5996

Free Member
Sep 18, 2016
Deep in the Lot
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Since 2002
Yes, see the map here:
https://www.crit-air.fr/fr/informat...environnmentales-en-france/lyon-zone-zpa.html
Unless you intend to drive into the centre of any of these towns, including Paris and Grenoble, the likelihood of you ever needing a vignette on the day you arrive, for the vehicle you drive, is so vanishingly small as to be discounted.
If, by chance, there was a road closure which necessitated a diversion inside a perimeter road, I can assure you the Police Nationale would have far better things to do than start pulling up vehicles and issuing tickets...
The French aren't particularly moved by this - I really do wonder about the hysteria that's been generated among the Brits....
Not a personal dig, I assure you - I've just been watching all these threads with a growing sense of wonder and embarrassment at what a nation of worriers we have become.....:(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Can I use the A7 through Lyon without a crit d'air? Where are the boundaries and where can I find out more about it. Looked online last night and it says Lyon and Villeurbanne. Must be costing a fortune for signage, or is there no signage to say you entering a zone?

I do mean the A7....;)
Why do you need to use it , plenty more ways of going south, best out of any large towns with motorhome.
Edit sorry just seen last post:(

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back