Can I Stop Emails in Conversations? (1 Viewer)

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
I have been trying, unsuccessfully, to find a way to prevent emails every time I have a reply to a conversation in MHF ... maybe looking in the wrong place so hope somebody can guide me please.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Hover over your name on the top right of the screen in the menu bar (not the one next to your avatar) then select 'alert preferences', you can then alter what you receive/don't receive there.

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto 88F Tag
Exp
since 2013
@icantremember You need to go to your personal settings page and in the left hand column look for the heading Contact Details and click on it then untick the box that says Email when reply to a personal conversion or something like that! You can do it how @Minxy Girl said but choose Contact Details and not Alert Preferences!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
icantremember

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Hover over your name on the top right of the screen in the menu bar (not the one next to your avatar) then select 'alert preferences', you can then alter what you receive/don't receive there.
I have been there Mel, but there seems to be no refference to emails or in conversations.

Last edited:
OP
OP
icantremember

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
@icantremember You need to go to your personal settings page and in the left hand column look for the heading Contact Details and click on it then untick the box that says Email when reply to a personal conversion or something like that! You can do it how @Minxy Girl said but choose Contact Details and not Alert Preferences!
That's the one I've been looking for :doh: ... All sorted now, thanks for that.(y)

Deleted User
As said above - click on Username (top right of page) then there should be a 'Preferences' link, click on that and the first option should enable you to choose email notification option.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I have been there Mel, but there seems to be no refference to emais or in conversations.
... too early in the morning for me ... I knew it was lurking there somewhere! :D2

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Strange, not that I want them but on checking my preferences I see the box was checked but whilst I used to get them I've had no email alerts for years, maybe since the server changed. Now I've unchecked it perhaps I'll start getting them. o_O

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back