Can anyone help with my passenger Door Light Issue please? (1 Viewer)

JP

Free Member
Apr 8, 2021
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme 670SLT
Hi,

I have an issue with my new Adria Supreme 670SLT, which is based on Fiat Ducato 140. The passenger door light will not go out and a message (along with irritating beep) keeps stating rear doors not closing but there are no rear doors (there is just the habitation door). This issue is also affecting my remote central locking and I cannot lock the van properly. The dealer I bought it from were no help and I can't get through to any Fiat service centers either, so appreciate any ideas of what to try myself?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

JP

OP
OP
JP

JP

Free Member
Apr 8, 2021
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme 670SLT
Had a play around with the doors and windows. I opened the windows to let some air circulate and pressed on the sensors in the habitation door a few times and it works as it should now. I think maybe because it's new or its an air pressure thing with the habitation door. Opening the windows seemed to make the difference. Thanks guys

Upvote 1
Jun 8, 2019
Bexley Kent
Funster No
MH
Given up Motorhoming
Exp
May 2019
Check the plunger switch on the door pillar see if the light goes out when you push it in if it does problem solved. If not get your meter out. If you can’t wait for the dealer

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back