Can any one help me with replacement seats for a Citroen Dispatch? (1 Viewer)

Stephen Greening

Free Member
Jun 16, 2017
Middlesbrough England
Funster No
MH
Citreon Dispatch
Exp
Started in the 70's and owned campers on and off but starting again in retirement
Is there any one out there that can help with advise on replacement seats for Citroen Dispatch?
I am looking to change the double bench front seat for a more comfortable single (leather hopefully) seat and a matching drivers seat. I am not really that bothered if are able to swivel to the opposite way round but an easy, safe, simple, comfortable conversion is top of the list.
regards Stephen

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Hi Stephen
:WelcomeFlag:
When Ralph converted our Pug ( because it was a new van ) we asked for the bench to be replaced with a single before it was delivered.
But before we decided to splash out and buy a new van , hed checked eBay and saw lots of single seats to buy on there. As for the swivel base , you can buy those and add them yourself that's what he did.
There's plenty upholstery places , we've used carevan and Regal. We'd recommend Regal . When it comes to doing your front seats and bench seats etc. If you want them to match .

OP
OP
S

Stephen Greening

Free Member
Jun 16, 2017
Middlesbrough England
Funster No
MH
Citreon Dispatch
Exp
Started in the 70's and owned campers on and off but starting again in retirement
Thanks for your speedy reply, I have seen the seats (Individual and pairs) available on ebay and that's why I was wondering if there was a particular type of seat that was a more compatible conversion to the seat rails already installed in the Citroen?
Thanks again

Richard sampf

Free Member
Mar 28, 2021
Funster No
MH
Citroen dispatch van
Is there any one out there that can help with advise on replacement seats for Citroen Dispatch?
I am looking to change the double bench front seat for a more comfortable single (leather hopefully) seat and a matching drivers seat. I am not really that bothered if are able to swivel to the opposite way round but an easy, safe, simple, comfortable conversion is top of the list.
regards Stephen
Yes I'm looking to change my double seat for a single and having slot of trouble getting one

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
most vehicles are built for both right and left hand drive this often means the seats are reversable and fit the same either side

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back