May 27, 2015
Bedfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
Long time
Goody, thanks Jim.
Unfortunately we didn't get a photo of this one!
We stopped at a CL-Walton Gatehouse, near Pickering-sounds posh! Is a chicken farm, nice and quiet, beautifully manicured lawn, small trees for shade, we thought-’yes this will do' £9.50 with EHU. Lovely!
Got settled and with in a few mins had kettle on and windows open as it was warm & sunny........van full of 'house' flies.
Had tea, filled van with spray, went out for a drive into Pickering, came back bodies everywhere and van still full of flies!
Opened windows pulled fly screens down-flies walking in round sides of screens, shut windows, killed flies, still more flies!!!
Gave up, owner out so left a note & couple of quid for EHU & water and beat a retreat to a non-fly area.
As I said a lovely CL but far toooooo many flies!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
The problem is there are hundreds if not thousands of CLs etc. Reviews would be good but would need to be organised, perhaps by county (relatively easily I think) but better still shown on a map.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Goody, thanks Jim.
Unfortunately we didn't get a photo of this one!
We stopped at a CL-Walton Gatehouse, near Pickering-sounds posh! Is a chicken farm, nice and quiet, beautifully manicured lawn, small trees for shade, we thought-’yes this will do' £9.50 with EHU. Lovely!
Got settled and with in a few mins had kettle on and windows open as it was warm & sunny........van full of 'house' flies.
Had tea, filled van with spray, went out for a drive into Pickering, came back bodies everywhere and van still full of flies!
Opened windows pulled fly screens down-flies walking in round sides of screens, shut windows, killed flies, still more flies!!!
Gave up, owner out so left a note & couple of quid for EHU & water and beat a retreat to a non-fly area.
As I said a lovely CL but far toooooo many flies!
I think you need to write a review of your flyscreens. :) Ours are 100% flyproof.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back