Apr 18, 2021
Lincolnshire Wolds AONB, United Kingdom
Funster No
MH
Sunlight Cliff 540
Exp
Since 2008
076B0447-07F2-4DC7-8B07-BC0FFD55BB0F.jpeg

Sign inside the toilets on a campsite in Switzerland a few years ago!

AlunandFelicie

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2018
Funster No
MH
Burstner lyseo time
Day three at Glastonbury is like Chernobyl you should only go near the toilets in a full hazmat suit.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

marchie

Free Member
Mar 9, 2021
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Day three at Glastonbury is like Chernobyl you should only go near the toilets in a full hazmat suit.
Hence the warning about camping stools ... (y) :LOL:. 'Here, take ours, glad to get rid of them. Pure sh*t they are ...' :rolleyes:

Steve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Coolcats

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
HymerCar Ayres Rock
And very few bother to wash their hands.That was bad enough pre Covid but I cannot for the life of me believe it now...I use every opportunity to wash my hands,,BUSBY.
Good to hear you do Busby.

One of the issues is that many do not wash, and brush their teeth irregularly let alone was their hands. If you go to the local pool or Gym stay away from the spa... it really doesn't smell properly and will often be foaming. poorly maintained ones actually have a scum forming around the edge.

On a more positive note Iceland tend to treat cleanliness seriously to the extent they produced a humorous video, some may have seen it, but if you do go to Iceland be prepared for a full scrubbing before you get in to the hot pools.

We always shower before getting in to own Hot Tub which is most days and it is pretty clean and means longer periods of changing the water

Head, armpits, crotch and toes: new humourous Icelandic tourism video teaches hot tub etiquette

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back